The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Wow, how old is she, 14? >_>
That's why I like Uni, people actually don't care about you so they leave you alone.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on January 20, 2012, 08:30:04 PMWow, how old is she, 14? >_>
That's why I like Uni, people actually don't care about you so they leave you alone.

Jub3r7

I hope he gets kicked in the ass!

I don't really have any advice, but I don't really suggest faking a girlfriend, that sounds... eh.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Meta-Ridley

Wow that sounds crap slow. Those people are just so low, they find some sort of twisted pleasure by making fun of other people. It's disgusting.

Also, I think the US education system really sucks - there has to be like 10 times as many bullies in Schools in America compared to my school and other surrounding schools - if you don't like someone, you don't talk to them. It's a very good system :D

MaestroUGC

...what kind of schools do you all go to? The amount of bullying and taunting you all report here is ridiculous.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

I go to a fantastic school. I have never once been bullied or anything, aside from yesterday. Which is why I was so surprised, especially considering I thought we were okay and he's the boyfriend of a really close friend. Maybe he thought I would take it as a joke? Or he's just a douchebag.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Lol no. No, I think he just doesn't like me and can't understand why his girlfriend (and everyone else) does. Which is fine. I'm over it now anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

^Hahaha that's good, it was probably just a dumb joke that people make without thinking -.- (Trying to be funny but failing, then revealing some kind of deep rooted insecurity/personal flaw type of thing...etc)

Quote from: Roz~ on January 20, 2012, 08:30:04 PMWow, how old is she, 14? >_>

In general, girls I know don't make these jokes, ever. She's in college actually...still hard to believe she acts like this.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on January 21, 2012, 02:01:54 PM^Hahaha that's good, it was probably just a dumb joke that people make without thinking -.- (Trying to be funny but failing, then revealing some kind of deep rooted insecurity/personal flaw type of thing...etc)

In general, girls I know don't make these jokes, ever. She's in college actually...still hard to believe she acts like this.
I know people like this in college. They are a pain in the ass to deal with

THen there's the average college student (the raging alcoholic and the partier) that I've come to detest... everyone thinks I'm such a buzzkill.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on January 21, 2012, 02:01:54 PM^Hahaha that's good, it was probably just a dumb joke that people make without thinking -.- (Trying to be funny but failing, then revealing some kind of deep rooted insecurity/personal flaw type of thing...etc)

Hmm I know a lot of girls who used to make these kind of jokes... when they were kids.

Quote from: DrP on January 21, 2012, 02:07:45 PMI know people like this in college. They are a pain in the ass to deal with

THen there's the average college student (the raging alcoholic and the partier) that I've come to detest... everyone thinks I'm such a buzzkill.

Haha, well they are annoying. LET'S GET DRUNK 'CAUSE IT'S SO AWSM TO NOT REMEMBER A THING OF THE PARTAY YOU ATTENDED!
I know people who brag about the fact that they get drunk almost every night. Uh, that's not cool. Not at all. Stfu and gtfo.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on January 21, 2012, 07:03:06 PMHmm I know a lot of girls who used to make these kind of jokes... when they were kids.

Haha, well they are annoying. LET'S GET DRUNK 'CAUSE IT'S SO AWSM TO NOT REMEMBER A THING OF THE PARTAY YOU ATTENDED!
I know people who brag about the fact that they get drunk almost every night. Uh, that's not cool. Not at all. Stfu and gtfo.
My fucking roommates came home at 2am (after I've been asleep for about an hour and a half) and started yelling at each other and banging on walls waking me up.

Only 7 hours later was that I had to take the GWR Exam (Graduation Writing Requirement) and I needed to be on top of my game because the test costs $35.

I seriously wanted to cut them, but next time my CA and CSD are getting nice friendly emails

Dude

I just lost about 3 hours worth of playing Touhoumon World Link by accidentally loading a save state.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.