News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

Quote from: spitllama on January 30, 2012, 09:33:28 PMReally, don't fret about that. Skill at swimming is all from the time you put into it. She's probably been training for a while. I remember after 4 yrs of practice in HS I'd get beat in fly by some 15 yr old haha. I suck at fly xD

Thanks.  I'm completely self-taught, so I suck at fly too. :) Somehow my backstroke seems to be better than all the other strokes. 
Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 30, 2012, 09:20:31 PMI have a lung infection.
Really hope you get better.  Or else who will I play TWG with? D: 
Quote from: spitllama on January 31, 2012, 06:30:18 AMWoo ice cream and yogurt all day e'rry day
Since this is in the rant thread, I suppose you hate it.  Too much of any one thing always makes people sick of it, no matter how delicious it usually is.  Once all I had for a day was yogurt, cheese, and cold lettuce.  One more day and I would probably die. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

No.. Deku got his wisdom teeth out. Which means he'll be enjoying sloshy foods for a while ha.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on January 31, 2012, 04:44:45 PMNo.. Deku got his wisdom teeth out. Which means he'll be enjoying sloshy foods for a while ha.
I ate a steak the night I got my wisdom teeth out. It was delicious.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

"I read" usually implies that you misunderstood what he actually typed and read it as something else that's completely unrelated.

What you said was very related

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 31, 2012, 07:00:25 AMI guess no playin' teh horn for a while, huh?

Nope, and orchestra rehearsals start back this weekend  :(

Olimar12345

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 31, 2012, 09:03:12 PMNope, and orchestra rehearsals start back this weekend  :(

That sucks. :( Make sure to atleast pick up the music so you can study it while you're out.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

lol, about that. They emailed out the parts, but no seating list, so no-one knows what position they're playing in any section :P

Winter

I was a cashier for a little bit today.... And I dropped my entire drawer.

All my change went flying. :|

Pretty embarrassing.

But at the end of the day my total was 5 cents over. Supposed to be $2,344.77, but I was at $2,344.82

Made a bet with my boss after I dropped it that if it was even, he'd owe me $5 and if it was under (cause of the spill) I'd give him $5. But it was over, so we decided to keep our money xD

Roz~

Woke up 10 minutes ago. Can't sleep anymore. I've never been that awake in my entire life. Gawd it's freaking ~5 am.
FFFFFFFFFFF-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Missed a Doctor Who convention called the Tampa Time Lords Festival to go to the drumline competition. Why did everything awesome happening in the area have to happen the day I'm in Orlando. Jerks, planning things in such a manner just to spite me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

63 on my French midterm... answering the extra credit dug me deeper into a hole (I would've gotten a 73)
Let's hope my paper will end up well.

Plus, I found out there might be a pop quiz in my China class (better start reading after I return from PwC's Dinner)

Plus, my roommate in China is from New Jersey. New. Jersey.

Wrydryn

Doesn't extra credit usually not count against you if you try it and get it wrong?

Also, I just learned that somehow I lost two letter grades by missing two homework assignments in anatomy...

Jub3r7

Quote from: DrP on February 02, 2012, 05:47:31 PM63 on my French midterm... answering the extra credit dug me deeper into a hole (I would've gotten a 73)
Let's hope my paper will end up well.

Plus, I found out there might be a pop quiz in my China class (better start reading after I return from PwC's Dinner)

Plus, my roommate in China is from New Jersey. New. Jersey.
nebbles is from new jersey too???