The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Yep, but she's an exception to the hating NJ rule. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

I have a feeling that there are a lot of exceptions. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Wrydryn on February 02, 2012, 06:58:58 PMDoesn't extra credit usually not count against you if you try it and get it wrong?
Typically, yes. However, my French professor believes that if you attempt the extra credit, we should assume the risk.

We had to describe 13/17 things he gave us, so the test was 13/13, however if we answer 15 problems and get them all right, we get a 15/13 and say if we are like me and miss 5.5 questions, I get a 9.5/15

So now I have to make sure my papers (hint, hint Roz) are grammatically correct so I can boost my grade up to a B

Roz~

I should have time to check your paper today. I have a couple of translations to do but since it won't be that long I'll definitely have time to do it either today or tomorrow.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Fuck, wasn't able to finish my calc test. Hopefully I got what I did get to do right, so I can at least squeeze a B out of it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I can't believe this. My cat has kidney cancer.  This is my third pet in a year to be sick like this. I just don't know what to do. I can't cry anymore. I probably can never get another pet in a long time.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Olimar12345

Okay, so an hour into my shift ChristineSupervisor1 asks: "Hey JonathanOlimar, can you stay late today?" I reply: "If you need me to, I can." Then, an hour till I'm supposed to be off, two registers are open(bridgetperson1 and Joannperson2 on register 6, myself on register 2) with SIX people standing by the customer service booth. SIX. (like 2 of them actually had a reason, sortof...). So I tell them I'm not staying late and they get mad at me? I'm sorry that I don't want to do all of the work while SIX of you stand around, passing around the same old crap-"Maaaan, I wanna go home!" or "I don't wanna work today". Have fun without me. I'm outta here.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

DrP

^me thinks a grocery store.

Also, this has literally been one of the worst weeks in my life. I got the "form rejection email" from Ernst & Young... lets hope KPMG and PwC bring good news. My grades need to go up.
I seriously need a mental health week. I swear I will only take 16 units next quarter. What I did this quarter was NUTS!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

This is why I go to HEB :3 Kroger's management is absolutely horrific

Olimar12345

I hear bad things over there too tho. This is why I hate working retail-It ALL literally sucks.

DrP

It's all pretty shitty out here, too.

There is more than one reason why I shop at Trader Joes (<3)

triforced1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 03, 2012, 09:45:45 PMI hear bad things over there too tho. This is why I hate working retail-It ALL literally sucks.
Yeah... at least we have Amazon

ETFROXX

I have not heard of any of the stores you guys just mentioned. :)