The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

So I finally start thinking 'hay I'll go to prom!' *tells friends* 'OH WE'RE GOING IN A LIMO WITH A HUGE GROUP OF FRIENDS LET'S ASK THE CHICK THAT GOT IT IF YOU CAN COME. HAY CHELSEA CAN SHE COME.'

'maybe.'

If I can't fucking go in the limo with my friends I'm not going. It's not because it's a limo it's because I'd only be going to hang out with my friends and I'm not going to fucking say 'ok ill meet you there'.

K-NiGhT

Some girls are just UGH. I'd slap her and say, "Bitch MY LIMO NOW >:O" and then throw her out into the street and go with your friends. But that's frowned upon in today's society.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 14, 2012, 12:38:33 PMSo I finally start thinking 'hay I'll go to prom!' *tells friends* 'OH WE'RE GOING IN A LIMO WITH A HUGE GROUP OF FRIENDS LET'S ASK THE CHICK THAT GOT IT IF YOU CAN COME. HAY CHELSEA CAN SHE COME.'

'maybe.'

If I can't fucking go in the limo with my friends I'm not going. It's not because it's a limo it's because I'd only be going to hang out with my friends and I'm not going to fucking say 'ok ill meet you there'.

I HATE being excluded by people you would never exclude. It's my least favorite thing in the world.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

ETFROXX, you're looking at this the wrong way.  When you look back on high school memories, will it really matter if you went in a limo, or got prom queen, or something else like that?  Probly not.  These are trivial things in the long run, and trust me, trying to get into their group after its been planed won't end well for you.  Find people you know you can have fun with(and won't start drama) and go with them,you will enjoy yourself much more.

But what do I know?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 14, 2012, 12:56:47 PMSome girls are just UGH. I'd slap her and say, "Bitch MY LIMO NOW >:O" and then throw her out into the street and go with your friends. But that's frowned upon in today's society.
I still reccomend this :3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ETFROXX

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 14, 2012, 01:37:51 PMETFROXX, you're looking at this the wrong way.  When you look back on high school memories, will it really matter if you went in a limo, or got prom queen, or something else like that?  Probly not.  These are trivial things in the long run, and trust me, trying to get into their group after its been planed won't end well for you.  Find people you know you can have fun with(and won't start drama) and go with them,you will enjoy yourself much more.

But what do I know?

I know. Did you not read my whole post? The whole reason I'm upset is because I don't have a date and I'm not going to fucking 'meet' my friends at prom while they're all out having a good time at their pre-dinner. The only reason I want to go is to hang out with them. I'm not going to fucking drive to prom by myself.

the_last_sheikah

Did you read my whole post?  I said, find other friends to be with and go with them.  I realize you are having a rough day, but I'm just trying to help.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Wrydryn

I think you're looking at this the wrong way Sheikah. Considering these are the friends she mentioned first, it's the close knit circle of friends. If you don't have a date I think you'd want to be with your best friends rather than people you don't know as well. Besides, just going by yourself to meet people there would probably make you feel more like an outcast.

the_last_sheikah

I suppose you are right.  I've lived most of my life as that outcast, so I don't know many other ways.  My apologies.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Wrydryn on March 14, 2012, 02:59:20 PMI think you're looking at this the wrong way Sheikah. Considering these are the friends she mentioned first, it's the close knit circle of friends. If you don't have a date I think you'd want to be with your best friends rather than people you don't know as well. Besides, just going by yourself to meet people there would probably make you feel more like an outcast.

Wry knows me.

spitllama

So there I was, just readin' my Bible, and then...

Actually I was playing SSBB and got this message:

"Error: The disc could not be read. Please refer to your Wii Instructions Manual for details"

I've had this happen with two discs so far, one of them brand(ish) new. Anyone else had this happen? Is cleaning the disks really going to solve this? Cause google is acting like this is the first sign of an imminent Wii death :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Call nintendo and bitch them out. Thats how I get all my crap fixed for free lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

I actually had the exact same problem and just yesterday got my Wii back from repair.  As it turns out, the disk drive mechanism has probly gone bad.  And Olimar is right, they fixed mine for free because they said I was  "loyal customer", which I am.  When they say the cost will be $85, subtly act like you can't pay that much, they are suckers desperate very willing to keep us in their business.  Hope this helps a bit.

P.S. Gamecube games should still work.

spitllama

Aunt and uncle, 40 years married, are breaking up. I've never really experienced a nasty divorce before but this is showing me real quickly how materialistic people really are. Yikes >.<
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012