The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Darnit, I missed a fun religion debate. Too late to chime in my two cents I guess, best not be causing any more flare-ups.(and that's what she said)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Wow a lot happened. And no ChrisLee I was not being sarcastic.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 13, 2012, 06:00:39 PMAaugh I hate working and missing a good debate.
So do I. I haven't had a good argument in ages :(

Quote from: spitllama on April 13, 2012, 10:21:07 PMAnd no ChrisLee I was not being sarcastic.
NO! DON'T START IT AGAIN! Shado can only save us with cats so many times! D:

ChrisLeeFan1118

Don't worry Clanker, I've learned my lesson. "Discresion is the better part of Valor."

That's what my Mom says anyway.
... anyway.

AoE III won't work on my CP any more for some strange unkown reason. >:(
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

the_last_sheikah

Spend a week in Disney World: I barely tan.
3 hours working a track meet: my arms are badly sunburned.

WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

Okay so we're still in Toronto (my friend, my bf and me) and today was the day we were playing pokémon. We told my friend that it shouldn't be too long and she said she'd wait for us at the convention centre. The tournament lasted for ~2 hours, something like 11 am to 1 pm. We noticed she had left and we were pretty upset, 'cause she wasn't replying to our text messages. 5 minutes before the tourney ended, she sent a text message to my bf saying she was gonna go eat. He then tells her that the tourney's over and that we wanted to go eat with her, but she never replied to us. We had to walk around all afternoon in a city we don't know to find her to get our hotel's keys back. She was at a museum, and she apparently is mad because we "abandoned" her today. Goddamn, she's the one who left without saying anything and we're the bad guys? Besides, she knew we were coming here to play. And fuck, it only lasted for 2 hours. Had she waited 5 minutes more we would've all eaten together and we would've visited the fucking museum like we were supposed to. Ugh. Can't wait to be in Quebec City.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I wonder why people can't just be reliable for a change
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I know, it's just... ugh. Seriously. She went to bed a while ago without saying anything so she's definitely mad. Which sucks. But hey, I guess I can't do anything about it. She's the one who's ruining her trip because of a fucking 5-minute wait.

DrP

ditch that bitch at the CN Tower and go! See how she likes it.

Roz~

Well she lent us her car, so... it's kinda impossible x)
I guess I'll just spend most of the ride back home sleeping and studying, I don't really want to talk to her right now. Guess we'll see how she feels tomorrow.

DrP

Yeah, I understand. I'm taking the train home for Memorial Day/My Birthday... 9 hours is a good time to study and sleep.

Road trips are always fun... you just gotta have the people dedicated to doing it!

I'm hoping to do a mini road trip from San Diego to San Francisco this summer. It will be quite fun!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 13, 2012, 11:19:32 PMNO! DON'T START IT AGAIN! Shado can only save us with cats so many times! D:
Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on April 14, 2012, 12:39:38 PMDon't worry Clanker, I've learned my lesson. "Discresion is the better part of Valor."

That's what my Mom says anyway.
... anyway.

*puts the cats back into the bag*

Quote from: Roz~ on April 15, 2012, 05:36:19 PM: (

: ((( *le hug*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Greg

So I was doing a test in Chemistry last week, and there was a question that I had no idea how to do (as in we hadn't even covered the material in class). I asked my Chemistry teacher about it today, when we got the test back, and she was like "I had to put at least one trick question in there you would get wrong!"

I don't even...

MasterProX

Quote from: gzgregory on April 16, 2012, 04:03:35 PMSo I was doing a test in Chemistry last week, and there was a question that I had no idea how to do (as in we hadn't even covered the material in class). I asked my Chemistry teacher about it today, when we got the test back, and she was like "I had to put at least one trick question in there you would get wrong!"

I don't even...

...dafuq? :o

Anyway, since my birthday was yesterday, when I was back at school today my "best friend" Rashid tried telling everyone yesterday was my birthday, but everyone's like, "NO ONE GIVES A SHIT."

...wait, that's like how every day is.

Ruto

^I used to get that at home -.-

but happy birthday anyway :/

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.