News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Quote from: K-NiGhT link=topic=19 :-X69.msg147578#msg147578 date=1335381672Let me know :)

Well, she was acting nice-ish to me today. But she never ceases to be stupid.  :-\

Toward the end of the day, I was just standing near her when she says, "ANDREW, STOP STANDING BEHIND ME," since she's always afraid that I'll stare at her ass or something. But when my friend Rashid just, I'm not even joking, shoves his face in her ass, saying, "YEEEEEAAAAAAAH," she just says, "Oh, please stop." She told me it's because I like her, or as she says it, I'm "obsessed with" her.

...does that even make sense? What do I do?

EDIT: She usually never seems to mind what anyone does unless it's me. Like, for example, Rashid says he wants Emma to take a picture of her "retarded pussy" (meaning her cat whose name is Retard) and send it to him, and all she does is just look at him with a disgusted face. But if I STAND NEAR HER WITHOUT HER PERMISSION, she yells at me.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

Solution: 1. Get abs. 2. Get a friend to throw a pool party and make sure that all of her friends come. XD 3. ??? 4. Profit?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

I know that feel bro, but it sounds to me like she likes you.  And no it doesn't make sense, but that's how girls are, the more you try to make sense of it, the less sense it will make.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MasterProX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 25, 2012, 04:18:19 PMGet abs.

That would possibly work, since she likes the psycho bully kid in my class just because he has abs (lol). Except she'll probably do something like she did a while ago, like, "Oh, but this is ANDREW... I hate him."

I just can't win... :-\

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on April 25, 2012, 04:24:22 PMI know that feel bro, but it sounds to me like she likes you.  And no it doesn't make sense, but that's how girls are, the more you try to make sense of it, the less sense it will make.

yeah, dude. i think she likes you. my girl thought i was a creeper before we started dating...but it was only because i cared so much.

just show her that you are there to help if she needs it, and never take no for an answer...unless you ABSOLUTELY have to.
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: Kman96 on April 25, 2012, 05:44:22 PMyeah, dude. i think she likes you. my girl thought i was a creeper before we started dating...but it was only because i cared so much.

just show her that you are there to help if she needs it, and never take no for an answer...unless you ABSOLUTELY have to.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

This is not good advice. Don't admit your love for her unless you are fairly certain she might like you. Because if she doesn't feel the same, the very best thing that could happen is she'll awkwardly say "Well, thanks, buddy" or something and things will be forever awkward, and the worst is she never talks to you again.

...oh and "stop at nothing until you get a yes" is never a good strategy unless you happen to live in a romantic comedy
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

i never said to admit his love, i just said to always be there fo her...heck, my girl had broken up with her boyfriend, and dhe was explaining to me how she wanted to get back together with him. and i SUPPORTED her. call me crazy, but i told her to go back to him, and she never ended up doing it. you know why? because she fell for the guy who supported her decision when she was afraid nobody would. (this guy). it worked for me, it might work for you, but if not, sorry, bro. things are different up here in Alaska.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 25, 2012, 07:04:28 PMThis is not good advice. Don't admit your love for her unless you are fairly certain she might like you. Because if she doesn't feel the same, the very best thing that could happen is she'll awkwardly say "Well, thanks, buddy" or something and things will be forever awkward, and the worst is she never talks to you again.

...oh and "stop at nothing until you get a yes" is never a good strategy unless you happen to live in a romantic comedy

Sadly, this is beyond truth.  I've had the "never talks to you again" thing happen before, not fun.  The only thing I can suggest that might help (it got a girl to at least like me), is forget about 'em, and just be yourself.  "If you love something, set it free.  If it comes back, it's yours." (or something like that).  Don't take this literally though, I mean don't go out of your way to get them to like you, just act like yourself.  Just a thought.

Quote from: Kman96 on April 25, 2012, 07:12:56 PMit worked for me, it might work for you, but if not, sorry, bro. things are different up here in Alaska.
Must...Not...Make...Jokes...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Raymondbl

I think the thing to do is to ask her out (privately, of course) and then if she doesn't drop it until she picks it up, or until you switch to someone else.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

That's a good strategy. Don't do it at a bad time though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I feel like I've seen all of this somewhere before...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012