News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

So two fridays ago, I left my phone in my World Religions class. Went back on Monday and asked the teacher "Have you found a phone in here?". Obviously some douche bag has be all douche baggy and mimic the question as they walk out the door. Seriously, its not like the question is odd or stupid or anything other than fairly bland. Anyways, she didn't find it, so I went to the front office to see if they had it in the lost in found. Nope.

So long story short, I gots a shiny new phone today that isn't a piece of garbage Pantec(worst phones ever). It's got Android so now I can have apps and shit. But I lost all my contacts in the process. So folks who I had numbers of, please send me them again so I may communicate with you.(Not like I did much anyways tho, I suppose)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Wat phone?  You should get some sexy CM9 on there if possible.

me irl
[close]

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Yes, I used to have CM7 back when I was on Android, but I can't root my Android stuff.

KefkaticFanatic

...why?

And then you should at least know CM9 is the ICS CM build = =

me irl
[close]

Roz~

My mom bitched me today because apparently all I do is spend my days sitting in front of my computer and never do anything else like go out with friends. Dear mother, you've known me for almost 20 years now, and I've been telling you for years I absolutely HATE going out with people. People I know always hang out in bars, and I fucking hate those places. I'd rather stay at home and play vidya games or watch a movie or do something I like instead of being bored out of my mind in some retarded place. And even if people were to hang out in a somewhat quiet place, I wouldn't go either because I hate hanging out with people. Dammit, why is it so hard to understand?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 06, 2012, 12:08:25 AMWat phone?  You should get some sexy CM9 on there if possible.
HTC Vivid, which isn't compatible with CM.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

There are like 20 ICS builds so, so you should get on that.

me irl
[close]

Wrydryn

Remember guys, people on bikes count as vehicles too. So don't try to hit us with cars and let us make left turns.

SuperFireKirby

ETFROXX

I can not tell you guys how glad I am to only have one full day left of highschool with these people.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 06, 2012, 05:54:20 PMBut bicyclists are worth 50 points.....

I ride my bike everywhere but this made me lol.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 06, 2012, 10:20:36 AMMy mom bitched me today because apparently all I do is spend my days sitting in front of my computer and never do anything else like go out with friends. Dear mother, you've known me for almost 20 years now, and I've been telling you for years I absolutely HATE going out with people. People I know always hang out in bars, and I fucking hate those places. I'd rather stay at home and play vidya games or watch a movie or do something I like instead of being bored out of my mind in some retarded place. And even if people were to hang out in a somewhat quiet place, I wouldn't go either because I hate hanging out with people. Dammit, why is it so hard to understand?

Maybe she doesn't understand.  Generally, it's better to socialize rather than have entertainment alone at home.  If you can find good friends, then that's what you should do.  If you can't find good friends, then you have to tell her, and if she still doesn't listen, then you can rant. 

Maybe you've already done all this.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.