Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

God damn it. Damned summer studies. Damned English classes.

The English classes actually start at the same time as I have my physics exam with "mandatory attendance on the first meeting". Physics at 9, English at 1015. So I could technically leave the exam early and possibly fail physics or miss the lecture and get kicked out.

Alternatively, the later lectures coincide with some random jobs I've got at the university, such as exam supervising and demo lecture reviewing. So failing to attend them because of that class will result in me losing about 250€.

Maybe I should just forget about the class.

KefkaticFanatic

Why would you schedule yourself so terribly .-.

me irl
[close]

Raymondbl

Do your best on the Physics exam, take all the time you want.  You can enter the lecture late.  The best alternative is to lose the money. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 12, 2012, 10:27:12 AMWhy would you schedule yourself so terribly .-.

It's not like I have options. That was the only English class this summer.

KefkaticFanatic

Is it just because during the summer a lot less is offered, or is English just a really small program there?

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Yeah, the selection isn't that great during summer as everyone is supposed to be working. And considering I'm unemployed, well, yeah...

Also everyone must pass written and oral courses on a foreign language, basically English, French, German or Spanish. There are a few English classes every semester but they're always full. Plus the whole mandatory attendance, which can be hard to fit in your schedule.

SlowPokemon

WHY ARE THE SPECIAL WORLDS IN SUPER MARIO 3D LAND SO DAMN HARD o_O
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Are Skype contacts stored locally? Because I'm on a different computer right now and all my contacts are missing. Darnit skype

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 12, 2012, 10:27:59 PMAre Skype contacts stored locally? Because I'm on a different computer right now and all my contacts are missing. Darnit skype
Your skype contacts aren't, but my skype also pulls from my address book, too.

MasterProX

I just realized that Mother's Day is tomorrow.

More like, in 24 minutes.

SuperFireKirby

I'm a bit new to loose leaf tea, so when I decided to make a cup of dragonwell, I decided "Hey, Teavana people know about tea, let's follow their instructions!"

WORST TEA EVER. Never following a stupid company's guide to making tea again, I'd say I manage pretty well on my own.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 13, 2012, 08:46:58 PMI'm a bit new to loose leaf tea, so when I decided to make a cup of dragonwell, I decided "Hey, Teavana people know about tea, let's follow their instructions!"

WORST TEA EVER. Never following a stupid company's guide to making tea again, I'd say I manage pretty well on my own.
I hate Teavana's guides. It always ends up really bitter when I follow their stuff. I only get their tea if I want some eclectic blend (like White Earl Grey or Raspberry Mojito)... I get my Asian teas from this Chinese market back at home that is REALLY FANTASTIC... anyone ever been to a Taiwanese Starbucks... they have one in the US (inside this store).

Teavana is just overpriced and weird tea for what you're getting.

spitllama

I've been very rude and irritable for the past couple of days and I don't know why. School's out, weather's nice, and yet I'm just a grumpy person. Can't figure it out :/
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012