The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on May 22, 2012, 03:17:07 PMI came here for TWG, which is where all the coolest members are. B)

I also did, but hey, look, now I'm involved like all over this crazy forum...I have really gotten out of that "TWG only" shell I was in, but hey, I'm growing as a player AND a forum-user!! :D

So yay NSM! (but I'm not a composer...drummers like me don't/can't do that...)
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on May 22, 2012, 04:17:34 PMSo yay NSM! (but I'm not a composer...drummers like me don't/can't do that...)
I feel your pain. But its a good thing I'm learning real music theory now instead of just the silly percussion version of music theory.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Well eff. My typical work at the ice factory for the summer is very quickly going out the window. The weather is crappy and nobody wants ice! I need to find another job while the weather lolly-gags...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

I haven't looked into TWG in ages.

Hope you guys behave there.

Kman96

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 23, 2012, 02:12:44 AMI haven't looked into TWG in ages.

Hope you guys behave there.

What is this "behaving" you speak of??
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

The first example was from a while back, but my friend's birthday party wasn't supposed to happen this year. Next day, "Her birthday party was awesome!"
And then my friends got together last Saturday. And last Tuesday. And will meet again tomorrow. I'm not supposed to know about it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

We're planning an insurrection soon, JaMaHa, if that's what you consider good behaviour.

Jamaha

Sounds good. Although I don't know that word.

*Google translate* ...oh.

Nebbles

Why does the coffee machine have to break in the morning?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Because it wants to be a pain in your ass.

I don't know what I would do if my tea kettle broke!!

Olimar12345

Almost burned down the kitchen this morning. Literally.  -_-"
Man, I just can't cook.

Good to know that the fire extinguisher still works....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 24, 2012, 04:53:30 PMAlmost burned down the kitchen this morning. Literally.  -_-"
Man, I just can't cook.

This is when you marry someone who can cook. Leave cooking to the experts and the women!!! Hahhaha

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 24, 2012, 04:53:30 PMAlmost burned down the kitchen this morning. Literally.  -_-"
Man, I just can't cook.

http://www.youtube.com/user/foodwishes
What were you trying to make?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 24, 2012, 08:44:48 PMugh..I was just making ramen!
what?!?!? how could you possibly almost burn down the kitchen making ramen???!?!?!?!?!?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman