The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on May 31, 2012, 07:17:27 PMI miss my birthdays when I was a kid 10 years ago. At least then, people actually gave a damn and went out of their way to do stuff.
I used to think like that, but then I stopped caring about my birthday.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MasterProX

Let me attempt to describe the situation I'm in right now.  But first, keep these things in mind.
  • My friend Leead keeps making up things and telling Emma I said them.  (I didn't though.)
  • I like Emma.
  • Emma now hates me.
First Part of Conversation
Emma:  you've proved yourself to be an immature creep and i dont want to deal with you anymore
Andrew:  But I never said anything.
Andrew:  It wasn't me.
Emma:  HAHAHAHHA andrew im actually cracking up at how stupid your making urself look
Emma:  alex TOLD me that you said you want to suck the milk out of my tits
Emma:  and dont even try saying you didnt say it

Second Part of Conversation
Andrew:  ...but I never said that.
Andrew:  You do know she's joking, like Leead, right?
Emma:  andrew you idiot
Emma:  alex wouldnt make that up
Emma:  I KNOW HER
Emma:  like honestly, nothing you say is going to make me belive you
Emma:  You are a pervert and a creepy
Emma:  creep*

Third Part of Conversation
Andrew:  ...yet I never said anything.
Emma:  and i dont want to hurt your feelings, but when you make me as uncomfortable as i am, i have no choice
Andrew:  ...
Emma:  this is why im saying stop trying
Emma:  because theres no way im going to be nice to you again, so instead of being mean, im just going to ignore you completely
Emma:  im sorry it came down to this

And now she blocked me on Facebook.  And then she posts pics of herself in a bikini too... damn it all.

People.  Give me your reactions and responses.

MaestroUGC

Sounds like there's some confrontation needed.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: MasterProX on May 31, 2012, 08:58:11 PMPeople.  Give me your reactions and responses.
This Emma person sounds immensely ignorant and isn't worth your time.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

suck what out of what now? man, kids are messed up these days.

maybe you should confront this alex/leadd person. Ir maybe you should slap this emma person in the face for being stupid enough to believe such obvious bullshit. your call, buddy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

How old is she? She sounds like she's at a mental age of 11. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

If anything, confront them because of the slander. That will follow you for a while if gone unchecked.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MasterProX

Ruto

Hm, I don't know what to say...you guys are supposed to be too old to make stupid rumors like that, but then no one at any age should even say that kind of thing. So what everyone else said, deal with the slanderer and then talk to Emma. She sounds a bit angry to be reasonable right now, and posting bikini pics (lol) at this time sort of makes me think she's being...weird?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

85% of girls who have a bikini will post bikini pics, 50% of those will post in black and white color.
I guess regardless of the circumstances?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 31, 2012, 11:20:59 PM85% of girls who have a bikini will post bikini pics, 50% of those will post in black and white color.
I guess regardless of the circumstances?

That's...true XD sort of reminds me of this time where this sort of heavy girl posted pics of herself in a bikini on facebook...haven't seen anyone post it in black and white though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

What Maestro said MasterPro. Even if you don't expect to ever have good relations with Emma again, you need to clear the rumor up quick with Alex. If there's just one thing I know, it's that girls take things that they know. Then they share it with the entire friggin' world while concurrently creating a giggle apocolypse.
Submissions Page