The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"Rumours are like herpes. Once you have it, you might as well spread it around."
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Raymondbl

Only got a 2010 on my online practice SAT score. Stupid computer scorer, my essay was perfect!   Damn the time limit.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Ah yeah I only made 2000 on my SAT...bummer. I'll prolly take it again...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

tl;dr middle skool drama

just dwi because kids will be rtarded at that age and there's nothing you can do about it

me irl
[close]

spitllama

But he also shouldn't just sit back and ignore it. Whether or not he can do much about it, attempting to fix situations is just a part of life.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

I don't think you remember middle school very well

It's always a shithole

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

It absolutely is. Worst memories of my life have been left in middle school. It would be unreasonable for him to just let crap happen though. Thas all I'm sayin'.
Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

My middle school experiance was actually pretty fair, I can't remember a single negative thing happening.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

Woke up this morning because my parents were yelling at my brother. He got completely wasted yesterday at a party the rest of my family was attending, and he apparently did something disgusting/bad/etc. I don't know what he did because no one wants to tell me, and it's kinda meh to be home 'cause of all the yelling. Also my brother is the kind of person to leave and never come back home.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

....-_-

Your brother sounds kinda messed up. Either that, or just completely retarded. And didn't he, like, total your car a few months back or something?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

He got wasted at a party with FAMILY? Bahaha. How old's this guy?
Submissions Page