News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Some girl at work is getting her nails done today, and my boss asked me to work tonight. I told her I can't because I did planned something since I'm not supposed to be working tonight, and she looked kinda upset. WTF. She should be upset about the fact that my coworker doesn't want to work because of her fucking nails. What kind of bullshit is this, seriously. -____-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on June 06, 2012, 08:46:22 AMShe should be upset about the fact that my coworker doesn't want to work because of her fucking nails. What kind of bullshit is this, seriously. -____-

Agreed, shouldn't this be something you do outside of work?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Just say it to my face, please. It hurts worse to find out on my own because it's all the pain of what you would say, added to the pain I feel from you avoiding confrontation, added to the pain from the fact that you think I'm stupid enough that I wouldn't figure it out on my own, because I DID figure it out on my own.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Jub3r7, I've been holding this back for a while now...

You're super amazing and perfect and everyone loves you.

THERE, I SAID IT.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Don't let this person get you down, Jub. People can be complete idiots when it comes to reading body language and interpreting situations. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Are you okay, Jubby?

(Please think of next week xD And let me know if there are specific places you'd like to visit)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on June 06, 2012, 07:21:52 PMJub3r7, I've been holding this back for a while now...

THERE, I SAID IT.

^quoted for truth
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on June 06, 2012, 09:01:32 AMAgreed, shouldn't this be something you do outside of work?

Yeah, the girl decided to get them done yesterday even though she knew she was working. I need a new job -__-

Quote from: Mashi on June 06, 2012, 07:21:52 PMJub3r7, I've been holding this back for a while now...

THERE, I SAID IT.

^this, you're awsm Jub  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Lots of my friends are on vacation in Europe, Australia or Asia... it sucks watching them have fun while i'm busy fighting an $18.25 housing charge for something I did not do...

Raymondbl

Life isn't smooth, I'm sure you'll get your chance.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on June 07, 2012, 12:48:25 PMLots of my friends are on vacation in Europe, Australia or Asia... it sucks watching them have fun while i'm busy fighting an $18.25 housing charge for something I did not do...

:(

DrP

I just realized I am officially a Senior in College...

My do I feel so old...

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012