News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Friends and bf all can't come to Toronto with me, meaning I'll have to go there by myself... that is sad. Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on June 15, 2012, 07:37:53 PMFriends and bf all can't come to Toronto with me, meaning I'll have to go there by myself... that is sad. Q_Q
what? why not D:
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

Nah SFK, I'm not going to Detroit. At least  not yet. I'm going to a community college an hour away for 2 years. Cheaper.

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 15, 2012, 07:38:22 PMwhat? why not D:

Bf can't come because of work; a lot of people did quit between April and June so now they don't have enough people working there. Friend 1 who was supposed to come can't because of work too, and friend 2 can't because something came up apparently. I'm probably still going to go, but the trip is gonna be way more expensive than it was supposed to be.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on June 15, 2012, 08:24:40 PMBf can't come because of work; a lot of people did quit between April and June so now they don't have enough people working there. Friend 1 who was supposed to come can't because of work too, and friend 2 can't because something came up apparently. I'm probably still going to go, but the trip is gonna be way more expensive than it was supposed to be.
awwwwh :(

well I'll be there if you need some company :D
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Yay <3
I still don't know if I should arrive on Saturday and leave on Sunday, or if I should leave on Monday. I don't know if I should go by plane or by bus or by train... decisions decisions. I need more money.

SlowPokemon

I need to fucking get out of here. My dad's a fucking jerk. He's been in a bad mood and all he does is take it out on us, lecturing and yelling at us. Oh and all his points are COMPLETELY INVALID and unreasonable. And he says I can talk to him about my issues with it but whenever I do, he pushes me down and starts insulting me before giving me about ten thousand more (wrong) reasons why he's right. Thanks dad. Way to ruin my Saturday which usually is only moderately horrible.

I seriously need to get out of here. This place is bad for my health. I feel like I'm about to have a breakdown. I might have to purposely go into a coma to avoid the rest of summer. I can't take this. At school at least I have 40 hours a week of not dealing with him. And you can bet I'll be staying after a LOT more next year, especially when I get my license.

Like I cannot wait to move out. If I end up homeless and a failure, at least I won't have to hear about it 24/7. I'm in such a living hell right now. -_- I can't wait for summer to end already. It's not good for me. /rant
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I think you should just ignore him for the time being... especially if he's a jerk when you talk to him. Also I won't let you become a homeless person D: I'd go to the US and bring you back to Canadia instead if it were to happen!Oh and I think it's impossible for you to become a failure, you're too awsm.

DrP

How could you be a failure?? You're smart and have great potential to do something great! Whatever you do, I know you'd be successful with whatever you put your mind to.

And I wouldn't let you be homeless either! You could come out to California and live the [somewhat] high life!

I had issues last year with someone I lived with and it was HELL. So much stress and craziness to avoid confrontation, I basically remained a shut in over the weekends. It sucked, and I wish I had a car so I could go to Morro Bay for the day or escape to my friend's house or something.

And everyone thinks about being a failure... I think it EVERY DAY. I just have to get past the fact that my GPA is not amazing and my brain is clouded with forgetting almost everything... that REALLY sucks. I'm always lost in thought trying to remember something. That's why I am helping my well-being.

If you want to get out of the house, go on a walk/run to somewhere nearby (perhaps to a fast food place or a coffee shop) and then spend a few hours there. It REALLY gives you great peace of mind

SlowPokemon

Thanks guys I'm less angsty now. Everything's getting to me. And hmm, I think there's a library close to our neighborhood... I think I'll walk there.

EFitTrainr

Slow, just telling you that everyone here loves you, me included. My dad is an ass to me too, usually turning into a violent, swearing asshole the moment anything begins to piss him off. If you need someone to talk to, send me a PM and we can skype, tinychat, or I can even just give you a plain old phone call.
I like food.

EFitTrainr

Also noooooo I'm taking him to Alaska with me!
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2012, 10:13:46 AMThanks guys I'm less angsty now. Everything's getting to me. And hmm, I think there's a library close to our neighborhood... I think I'll walk there.
Libraries are your friend. I went to mine practically every day last summer to escape problems at home. Sorry things are getting to you bro, but things will turn out alright. I guarantee it.(If they don't, I might have to take a little 6 hour drive up to Georgia and punch your dad in the face with Roz's flamethrower)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Omg my library has a big movie soundtracks section. I checked out the Social Network because I haven't heard the music and it won the oscar for best soundtrack. Now that it's on iTunes, I can return it. Such a devious bastard, I am. But besides that I also saw the schindler's list soundtrack and some other stuff.

I THINK I'LL BE OCCUPIED THIS SUMMER.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!