The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2012, 12:35:25 PMOmg my library has a big movie soundtracks section. I checked out the Social Network because I haven't heard the music and it won the oscar for best soundtrack. Now that it's on iTunes, I can return it. Such a devious bastard, I am. But besides that I also saw the schindler's list soundtrack and some other stuff.

I THINK I'LL BE OCCUPIED THIS SUMMER.
See! Going out and about really helps, and now you can stockpile your soundtrack collection!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2012, 12:35:25 PMI checked out the Social Network because I haven't heard the music and it won the oscar for best soundtrack.
Twas' composed by Trent Reznor. You know, the guy who wants "to fuck you like an animal" and "fuck everyone in the world".

I have all of his albums.(He did some FANTASTIC instrumental pieces in his Ghosts I - IV albums, as well as in The Social Network and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I won't get to see my best friend for quite a while. I miss her.

SuperFireKirby

I couldnt for the life of me remember his name(and I didn't feel like googling it)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Dad might die within the next two months because of lung cancer.

...how do you even get lung cancer if you never smoke cigarettes and stuff? >:(

Zunawe

Quote from: MasterProX on June 17, 2012, 06:01:52 PMDad might die within the next two months because of lung cancer.

That's so terrible. . . Geez. . . I really hope he beats it.

I've had a friend with cancer (he beat it), and my mom works in a cancer center, so I know how terrible it is. Sorry.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

I hope everything will be okay. I'll say a prayer for you guys tonight.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: MasterProX on June 17, 2012, 06:01:52 PMDad might die within the next two months because of lung cancer.

I'm really sorry to hear that :( *hugs*

(It can be because of genetics or air quality among other stuff -.-)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

...Happy fathers day :( I'll pray for you too.
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

It could start in one place and spread to another. That's what happened with my grandfather.

My prayers are with you and your family.

ETFROXX

My uncle called just to yell and cuss at me about all the things I do wrong.

'YOU'RE ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER TOO MUCH AND YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE.'

Shadoninja

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 18, 2012, 10:28:01 AMMy uncle called just to yell and cuss at me about all the things I do wrong.

'YOU'RE ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER TOO MUCH AND YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE.'
As if that'll make anyone want to do it...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

It actually made me shut down and cry, but close enough?

Kman96

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 18, 2012, 10:56:27 AMIt actually made me shut down and cry, but close enough?

thats what i would probably do...
Party Hard!
[close]