The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

HEY!

San Diego has NICE weather.

Why don't you come up to LA and then you tell me..

But in truth, it's generally in the 70s until July and then it gets really hot until mid to late september.

Plus I live up in the hills, so we don't get the nice ocean breeze.

EDIT: NO WONDER! San Diego is 71 right now. And I bet there's a nice breeze. Down there, too! Here it's 75.

But if I am running, even if it is 70 outside, I still sweat a lot... especially if it's sunny out.

Ruto

...I understand if you don't want to talk, but it's really annoying to do that for more than a month if you're not dead, kidnapped, really sick or trapped in some other dimension.

-___-

On another note, I'd like to say that I can't do well in a science major and have a social life outside of the internet. Only a few more years and a lot of suffering and I'd be able to party with the postdocs in some kind of research institution.

On the plus side, it seems like I won't need to pay for grad school if I can survive through it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on June 25, 2012, 02:16:03 PM^I will go to Austria and hunt that kid down.

Oh, how did you guess? XD Well thanks anyway...

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 25, 2012, 02:14:46 PM...I understand if you don't want to talk, but it's really annoying to do that for more than a month if you're not dead, kidnapped, really sick or trapped in some other dimension.

Sorry, everyone. I'm trapped in another dimension. I won't be able to free myself for about 13 earth years.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

But we're supposed to hang out together next saturday/sunday D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

I was wondering what happened to that man, I had to cancel his spot in the NSMCO.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 25, 2012, 04:21:59 PMI was wondering what happened to that man, I had to cancel his spot in the NSMCO.

I wish I could tell you -.- But I can't really say more about this without sounding really bitter -.-

Also:
The poor tortoise
It's the saddest thing ever. Nothing can cheer me up now  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

MaestroUGC

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

:'( Unless that baby's Lonesome George or his subspecies, it's not the same...wahhh...now I hate people even more -.-

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 25, 2012, 08:49:48 PMDid he get married or something?

I don't know anything as of now. But I'm really disappointed that he would do something like this -.- Such as not composing and that kind of stuff that matters.

MaestroUGC

He put his music on hold? Wow it must be big, or at least big enough.

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 25, 2012, 11:53:55 PMHe put his music on hold? Wow it must be big, or at least big enough.

I'm not sure about that, but seeing how he's not on here...well...let's just say that he usually can't wait to show everyone a new composition or arrangement. Whatever he's doing or not doing doesn't seem like him at all.

SuperFireKirby

Oh he so silly. I hope he's not getting married because the day NSM members start getting married will be the day I will be surprised that any of you actually managed to get married start feeling old(and super pissed cuz I wasn't invited to the wedding >:()

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.