News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 26, 2012, 04:52:46 PMOh he so silly. I hope he's not getting married because the day NSM members start getting married will be the day I will be surprised that any of you actually managed to get married start feeling old(and super pissed cuz I wasn't invited to the wedding >:()
You would be invited to my wedding!! You could be one of my Bro's men!!

And the rest of you are invited too!! Well, most of you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on June 26, 2012, 05:09:48 PMBut he's not that old.
Neither am I. Or you. Or anyone on here, really. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

ETFROXX

Ugh. My ex and I broke up over a year and a half ago and I just found out that after we broke up he and one of my 'best friends' had sex. She had the fucking nerve to come to my house and comfort me. She was probably thinking 'oh good I can jump him now.' It's like I can't trust ANYONE. Earlier this year I comforted her when her bf was being an ass, and she never once mentioned 'btw I did your bf just after you broke up'.

I'm so sick of people taking advantage of me. I'm so pissed.

MaestroUGC

Wow, that is brutal. But at least I didn't have sex with your ex, so we can still be...acquaintances?

I've almost had that happen to me, a few years back my ex apparently propositioned my best friend for sex shortly after we broke up. He didn't go through with it, partly because he was in a happy relationship, mostly because he feared what I'd do to him.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 27, 2012, 11:39:07 PMUgh. My ex and I broke up over a year and a half ago and I just found out that after we broke up he and one of my 'best friends' had sex. She had the fucking nerve to come to my house and comfort me. She was probably thinking 'oh good I can jump him now.' It's like I can't trust ANYONE. Earlier this year I comforted her when her bf was being an ass, and she never once mentioned 'btw I did your bf just after you broke up'.

Wow. What a bitch. I'm sorry hun. =(
I think it's better that you learned that fact though, 'cause now you know she's a bitch.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Nyeh she's just a whore, disregard and let her be primitive slime.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

^Hey, don't call people whores! xD

Other stuff:

WAHHHHHH my friend in Geneva is going to be in Vienna for the weekend. I'm so jealous...all I have to look forward for the summer is work. Which I like, but I would still rather be traveling -.- and stalking...

Saria

^Pro: Save yo money you make from work and go during the winter when it's cheaper. Then you have money to buy souvenirs for me. 8)

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 27, 2012, 11:39:07 PMUgh. My ex and I broke up over a year and a half ago and I just found out that after we broke up he and one of my 'best friends' had sex. She had the fucking nerve to come to my house and comfort me. She was probably thinking 'oh good I can jump him now.' It's like I can't trust ANYONE. Earlier this year I comforted her when her bf was being an ass, and she never once mentioned 'btw I did your bf just after you broke up'.

Aww I sorry. *hug* :( :( :(

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 27, 2012, 11:44:29 PMWow, that is brutal. But at least I didn't have sex with your ex, so we can still be...acquaintances?

I've almost had that happen to me, a few years back my ex apparently propositioned my best friend for sex shortly after we broke up. He didn't go through with it, partly because he was in a happy relationship, mostly because he feared what I'd do to him.
What's with people sessing each other up with their best friend's ex? DX
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

And stalking whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo O:

And pff you'll travel eventually just gotta make teh monies so you can do it extravagantly :D

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2012, 02:40:40 PMAnd pff you'll travel eventually just gotta make teh monies so you can do it extravagantly :D

Haha, I actually get a raise this semester, but I don't think it'll do that much good...still want to go during the winter though.

My best bet is getting an internship next summer. Then my parents will help me out xD

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2012, 02:40:40 PMAnd stalking whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo O:

And pff you'll travel eventually just gotta make teh monies so you can do it extravagantly :D
I said that!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Dude

Bad storm yesterday, power and cable both out, but I'm ok. I'll see you guys in a few days.