News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

fingerz

Folks! I have been awake for about 41 hours because of my social life and sleep-overs at friends' houses... I'm not going to sleep... Good night... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

You're acting funny, I think you should :P

Also, fuuuuu the dean of students just called my office phone. I had no idea it was him and I was talking with my mouth full (sort of)...I hope he didn't notice xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ruto

Hmm my professor didn't show up to work today despite asking me to. I guess I'll just clean up the place.

Also, yesterday it took me 3 hours to upload the second album of my trip to the Botanical Garden with Mashi and Saria. I bet they never want to go with me to any place like that ever again...xD

Anyway, here's one of the smaller pics!

Mashi

'Never' is quite a bizarre way of saying 'would like'.  Next time you have to hit 4 digits in number of pictures!
Saria and I were playing volleyball like rebels!!!

Also, art topic, art topic, art topic.

DrP

CYNDAQUIL, why you want to commit suicide??

(I have a Cyndaquil plushie that sits on my computer and constantly falls off)

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on July 17, 2012, 10:07:01 AM'Never' is quite a bizarre way of saying 'would like'.  Next time you have to hit 4 digits in number of pictures!
Saria and I were playing volleyball like rebels!!!

Also, art topic, art topic, art topic.

xD!!! How was it like to watch someone take pictures? :D

Quote from: DrP on July 17, 2012, 10:14:24 AMCYNDAQUIL, why you want to commit suicide??

If its arms were long enough, I'd use ropes...

Mashi

It was fun.  You all should have seen her, she was so intent and focused, hahaha.  I was impressed by the facility of her finding good shots to take too.

spitllama

Gosh dangit Mystery Dungeon 2. Third play through, I knew the moment was coming... I even prepared myself for it.

Dammit all :'( I hate this game *sob*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on July 17, 2012, 09:11:12 PMGosh dangit Mystery Dungeon 2. Third play through, I knew the moment was coming... I even prepared myself for it.

Dammit all :'( I hate this game *sob*
The first one has a better ending, imo. The second one felt too similar. I bawled my eyes out at the end of PMD1, but i barely managed a tear after PMD2.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

I have never played PMD1, so that explains it.

But I will have to look into it now ::)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

I teared up a bit. Only game's ending that made me sob was Mother 3. Still not over it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

^This

Also, Shadow of the Colossus looks like it has a pretty sad ending. Never played it, just watched the ending.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel