News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I've never eaten at a chic-fil-a, nor are there any in Alaska, or anywhere else I've ever been -_- I was just giving you some facts you may or may not have known.

Personally I don't have an opinion on the whole subject, but because I've never been to a chic-fil-a, I don't really care what their beef is.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Kman96 on July 25, 2012, 05:58:47 PMPersonally I don't have an opinion on the whole subject, but because I've never been to a chick-fil-a, I don't really care what their beef is.
I have no idea if you intended that pun or not but it mmd. XD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on July 25, 2012, 05:58:47 PMI don't really care what their beef is.
Chic-Fil-A doesn't serve beef. Your argument is invalid.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I know! I love their food too! That's all that matters!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

I heard they donated a ton of money to organizations that opposed gay marriage. So some people don't want to give them any business or money, that's all.

I've never been to one though, I don't even know what they serve...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

GIMME A CHICKEN SANDWICH AND SOME WAFFLE FRIES...FOR FREE!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Only now I realized that I've been importing all my music from cd's to 192 kb/s mp3. DANGIT! Now I have to go back and reimport all my CDs in a file format that doesn't suck.(aka FLAC)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I actually got Chick-Fil-A for dinner. It was SOOOOOOOO good. Chick-Fil-A sauce is SO GOOD! I WANT MORE!!! NOW!!!!

And to quote my twitter post "Oh, Chick-Fil-A, how can someone hate your deliciousness? Does it not matter about the product anymore?

And to quote a facebook post "There's no sense in ruining business. It doesn't matter who is at the head of the company and what they believe in, it's that business brings much needed revenue to our nation. I support Chick Fil-A."

SlowPokemon

omg polynesian sauce right?!

You can dip anything in it and make it taste delicious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

When money's involved, everyone starts complaining.

Reminds me of the uproar when Oreo made an ad supporting gay rights...there were all these angry people saying they would boycott the cookie (yeah, right!). Last time I checked, Kraft was doing pretty well.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

How could you possibly boycott such a DELICIOUS cookie?!?!