The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I went for a walk and got lost for 3 hours. "Should I go right or left?" I chose left.  :(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 01, 2012, 07:50:45 AMI have to be here for at least another 6 hours :(

It's okay, just remember what I told you--even though it's creepy and boring, just keep your head! And it'll make a great story for the skype group chat later! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 01, 2012, 08:13:56 AMI went for a walk and got lost for 3 hours. "Should I go right or left?" I chose left.  :(
YOU SHOULD'VE CHOSEN RIGHT BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT WAY.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Saria on August 02, 2012, 04:41:39 PMYOU SHOULD'VE CHOSEN RIGHT BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT WAY.

Heh, someone else told me the same. :P

I've spent 1500 dollars to a hotel suite so far. X|

But it has been worth it! 8) HEH!

blueflower999

OK, so something really creepy and weird happened to me tonight. I swear it's true, I'm not making any of this up.

Right now, I have an awful headache. Tried drinking tons of water, didn't help. Tried resting, didn't help. Tried eating, didn't help. And I'm not the kind of guy who gets headaches often. I haven't had one in months, if not years, and never one this bad before. Well, why do I have a headache you might ask? I'm almost certain it's from a particular song. I know many of you know this song. Bespinben arranged it on the site, and many of you are bigger Pokemon fans than I am. So here it is: The song is Lavender Town. I just discovered it last night, and listened to it a lot. You know, the same song that was rumored to GIVE JAPANESE CHILDREN HEADACHES AND COMMIT SUICICE?! Well now I can verify. The high frequencies in this song do give me headaches. And what's also weird, is that my sister was in the same room with me, and she has a random headache too. Coincidence? I think NOT.

Please keep me in your prayers, I feel awful.  :'(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Shh it's okay. Just stay calm; if you psych yourself out, it won't help anything. Just relax for a bit.

DrP

The most peculiar/creepy/insulting/kinda funny thing happened to me at work today.

No details will be given except to those who want to know.

SlowPokemon

it was mostly funny, for the record. Not really insulting. But yeah that would be quite a shocking experience. :P

Roz~

I still haven't received the 300$ that TPCi owe me for getting 4th place in the April tournament.
DAMMIT I'M BROKE I NEED THE MONEY Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Princess Leia has pneumonia and the vet is keeping her over the weekend. She's really bad,  guys. She seems so weak.. she isn't herself at all. Please pray/keep her in your thoughts.

universe-X

ETFROXX

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 04, 2012, 11:50:21 AMPrincess Leia has pneumonia and the vet is keeping her over the weekend. She's really bad,  guys. She seems so weak.. she isn't herself at all. Please pray/keep her in your thoughts.

Guys.. she passed away... RIP Princess Leia June 19 2011 - August 4 2012

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 04, 2012, 12:45:10 PMGuys.. she passed away... RIP Princess Leia June 19 2011 - August 4 2012
:'(

Didn't see that post beforehand. I'm really sorry to hear about that... she's the best bunny I've known as of yet ♥