The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Only 640 more coins to go! Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to get that. Not sure how much I really want it anyway. . . There's always gold spraypaint. :)

Why do they still have "Grill-Off With Ultra Hand!"? That game looks so dumb. Granted I haven't played it, but still.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I'm a collector when it comes to certain things, so I really kind of want it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I have enough coins with my unredeemed codes but... I don't even want it -_o I'm holding out for an actual awesome reward
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

yeaaaa its somewhat unique but its not really a cool enough unique thing like the japanese SNES controller

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 09, 2012, 09:58:11 AMSo Nintendo added the golden nunchuck to their list of rewards on club nintendo...and I don't have enough coins... >_<'

Dang, I didn't even have a Club Nintendo account until today after I saw that... >:(

...I'm just gonna buy the Nunchuk on eBay.

DrP

I have a golden Nintendo Classic controller (that plugs into the WiiMote)

... it came with GoldenEye.

Zunawe

I have. . . a see-through turquoise N64 controller. I know you are all so jealous.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on August 09, 2012, 08:39:45 PMI have. . . a see-through turquoise N64 controller. I know you are all so jealous.
I think I have one of those too....but we are in the wrong thread for this!
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

Fine, to relate the conversation: The TV that has my N64 attached burned out, so I can't play it. All other TVs are either in other people's rooms or already have too many things around them. It's kinda funny that it just happened today, I hadn't read the above post. I was gonna play SSB, but when I started the match it just stopped working.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on August 10, 2012, 08:09:16 PMFine, to relate the conversation: The TV that has my N64 attached burned out, so I can't play it. All other TVs are either in other people's rooms or already have too many things around them. It's kinda funny that it just happened today, I hadn't read the above post. I was gonna play SSB, but when I started the match it just stopped working.

That happened to me once, about two years ago...quite a ridiculous story, mind you.

It was July 4th. I was just transitioning from middle school to high school, and I was uber bored that day, so I began to play my N64 without permission.  It was bright outside, although with some clouds, and a few drops of rain here and there. I was playing Pokemon Stadium. Well, I was playing a Gameboy version (I think it was Red) THROUGH Pokemon Stadium, when all of a sudden, my mom calls me from down stairs. scared, I quickly turn my TV off and leave my system on so no one knows I was playing it. I run downstairs as everything is fine, but as soon as i round the corner to the living room,

BANG!

The power goes out. we look out the window to see a transformer hanging loosely onto a nearby power line- a lightning bolt had struck it and knocked it dead.  We called the power guys (via cell phones) and they came and fixed it up sooner than normal a couple hours later :P  After the power came back on, I went upstairs to see if everything was alright. My N64 turned on just fine, but my TV was fried. I turned it off instead of my N64, and IT'S the one that's fried. I still don't understand.

But anyways, yeah, TV's can be fried by lightning bolts, and N64's are awesome.

^^moral of the story^^

...Then I had to carry my tv downstairs all by myself so we could take it to the dump. that was hard, trying to dodge all the people in my house.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Zunawe on August 10, 2012, 08:09:16 PMFine, to relate the conversation: The TV that has my N64 attached burned out, so I can't play it. All other TVs are either in other people's rooms or already have too many things around them. It's kinda funny that it just happened today, I hadn't read the above post. I was gonna play SSB, but when I started the match it just stopped working.
Definition of first world problems

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Well, Nintendo has a history of long lasting products. Have you ever tried to smash a Gamecube?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 10, 2012, 08:52:53 PMWell, Nintendo has a history of long lasting products. Have you ever tried to smash a Gamecube?

*GASP*

How could I ever do such a thing to my poor baby?! It's old enough as it is!
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 10, 2012, 08:59:17 PMYeah, that thing might just outlive you too.

Hey, as long as I've got my games, I'm good. I don't think I've even beat over half of them! plus I love it, so I'd be happy and content.

Psh, Wiis.
Party Hard!
[close]