News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MassiveMayhem

Haven't posted on the forums lately, but everyone has Kingdom Hearts 3D and I don't even have a 3DS yet. :c
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 10, 2012, 08:44:33 PMDefinition of first world problems
Can you define someone who has a perfectly normal television that is 720p, but complains to his parents enough times for them to budge and buy a big, fancy 1080p TV.

first world problems? or complete spoiled brat?

Ruto

^Today I tripped over my power strip with my PS3, TV and laptop plugged in while moving the stuff I don't need out of my room.

Since I worked for those things, I'm probably not a spoiled brat. They're just first world problems.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on August 10, 2012, 09:54:49 PMCan you define someone who has a perfectly normal television that is 720p, but complains to his parents enough times for them to budge and buy a big, fancy 1080p TV.

first world problems? or complete spoiled brat?

See I read that post like

"The TV for my N64 broke...
and all the other TVs have too much stuff near them..."

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I'm sick. Again. Gotta go back to the hospital (would go see my doctor but vacations meh). Again. CHRIST SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP
Also can't go until Monday, because my fucktard of a coworker doesn't want to take my shifts. Great. I could go tonight but ya know, Canadia stuff so I'll have to wait more than 5 hours if I do, meaning that I won't be able to buy antibiotics 'cause all the drug stores are going to be closed. FU LIFE
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Boy scouts on Monday, piano class on Tuesday, Chess club Wednesday, Environmental Club Friday.
I want to start a Table Tennis club to be on Thursdays.
And I also would love to join the Gamer Club my friend is making, which will have all of my other friends in it.

He says it's either going to be on Thursday or Friday.  :'(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Quote from: Saria on August 07, 2012, 09:45:42 AMAw I'm really sorry. :( But there were worst stories of how rabbits died. This stupid girl in my class who's like one of those "popular girls" had a rabbit too. She said that there was a dollar bill lying around in her house and her rabbit ate it. That poor rabbit died like the next day. Seriously, that stupid girl just found it funny. Snowball should put her in a microwave.

Sorry, I haven't looked at the forum since last week. But that's just fucking awful, and she thought it was funny? I hate people.

It's been one week since I lost my baby. I'm doing much better but it still hurts and I would do anything to have her back. Rest In Peace, Princess Leia. I love you.

universe-X

Saria

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 11, 2012, 12:06:49 PMIt's been one week since I lost my baby. I'm doing much better but it still hurts and I would do anything to have her back. Rest In Peace, Princess Leia. I love you.
Can you buy another rabbit and start a rabbit chain? :( I started a hammy chain and each one reminded me of the one before.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

People can still pick me up and carry me around like a board.

All that eating isn't helping -.-

KefkaticFanatic

Well when your meals are noodles and chips it's not too surprising...

me irl
[close]

Ruto