The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: spitllama on July 29, 2012, 12:42:42 PM^ This. And Harvest just shows up every couple months to make awkward posts. At least Dude is fine in everything else he posts :P

Yes well I`m back and I`ll let you all know that I`m fine.  but to make this awkward, my girlfriend had it too so I don`t know who gave it to who or where it really came from but...........the female version is a lot more disgusting :(    Sometimes my curiosity is a problem.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on August 30, 2012, 03:42:38 PMYes well I`m back and I`ll let you all know that I`m fine.  but to make this awkward, my girlfriend had it too so I don`t know who gave it to who or where it really came from but...........the female version is a lot more disgusting :(    Sometimes my curiosity is a problem.

You are one sick bastard.

Pay attention in biology class for God's sake -.- Ughh...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

College orientation kinda blew. I'm really shy when around a bunch of people I don't know and I felt like every one else already had friends I just sat there alone like the awkward loser I am...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MasterProX

Today in PE, to put it simply, I ran into a wall and sprained both of my wrists.

Lovely.

Roz~

Class that was on Tuesday afternoon is now on Friday morning. We're all pissed out.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on August 30, 2012, 04:36:34 PMCollege orientation kinda blew. I'm really shy when around a bunch of people I don't know and I felt like every one else already had friends I just sat there alone like the awkward loser I am...
Introduce yourself to someone. Ask them how their summer was and what they did, what courses they're taking and stuff like that.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 30, 2012, 04:45:49 PMIntroduce yourself to someone. Ask them how their summer was and what they did, what courses they're taking and stuff like that.

Lol that's kind of awkward to do at a college orientation. Wait for the first day of class...

spitllama

Wait why is that awkward at orientation? Everyone's in a new situation it makes sense to ask random generic questions like that for introductions.

I found the three safe questions are "What's your major?" "Where are you from?" and "What drew you to this school?" There's tons of conversation that can come out of those.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

-swollen lymph node
-taste of blood in mouth
-reoccuring dryness in mouth
-slightly rectangular deformation on underside of tongue
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I'm getting contagious just reading that!! :( Hope you get better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 30, 2012, 06:33:12 PM-swollen lymph node
-taste of blood in mouth
-reoccuring dryness in mouth
-slightly rectangular deformation on underside of tongue

Definitely an infection of some kind...you should probably see a doctor since I know you've had this for more than a few days...

Quote from: spitllama on August 30, 2012, 06:03:39 PMWait why is that awkward at orientation? Everyone's in a new situation it makes sense to ask random generic questions like that for introductions.

I found the three safe questions are "What's your major?" "Where are you from?" and "What drew you to this school?" There's tons of conversation that can come out of those.

Not if you look like me, no...XD

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on August 30, 2012, 07:01:01 PMNot if you look like me, no...XD
Yea everybody scared to talk to the pretty girl, I understand.

For me, I knew 0 people and half of my "group" was delinquent or ditsy soooo I disregarded everyone I talked to at orientation completely... I agree classes are better cause you'll have more time to get to know somebody and a chance outside of awkward sudden contact to get to know them

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 30, 2012, 08:26:44 PMYea everybody scared to talk to the pretty girl, I understand.
Kefka, it's perfectly okay if you know what it feels like to be a pretty girl.

Anyways, on the 28th I got negative on the strep test but today at the actual pediatrician it was positive?
I'm pretty sure the pharmacy failed, unless I started receiving symptoms of strep before I even developed it.

The swollen lymph node and the tongue thing aren't really normal for strep, though.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]