The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Thanks guys. My mom said she'd wait for me to come back home so I can see her again, which means I still have 3 days with my cat. Sometimes I feel like it's dumb, but I really love my cat, and I just feel terrible knowing I won't see her again after that... QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Because she's your companion and friend! That's why you feel terrible and no it's not dumb. I'm glad you get to see her again.

I'm going to make a request that lots of pet owners argue about-- go in with her to the euthanasia room. I still regret the fact that I didn't do that for my Dalmatian "Polly" back in 2007. Animals don't understand what's going on and the vet is already a scary place. Give her a familiar face so she can leave peacefully with you in her mind :).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

That's so sad :(

My laptop at home might be dead. That makes 2 of them already...I know it's not a pet, but having something be gone unexpectedly really sucks...just like my old Hammy. WAHHHH poor Hammy :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Heyyy we don't know that it's totally dead yet... we shall persevere to find a solution! O:

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Woke up to a massive headache and swollen eyelids. Well fuck you too life.

Zunawe

I think I have a cold. I freaking hate it when you can breathe out of one nostril but not the other. And then eventually they clear up. . . and the other nostril gets clogged.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

I think that may be related with how most people breathe unequally through the nostrils cyclically (as in, having more air flow in the right more than the left for 4 hours, and then more in the left than right for another 4 hours).  I'm not sure if it's possible to 'fix' without surgery or something though.  The airflow through the nostrils does affect a bunch of glands and the nervous system somehow (I'm too dumb to know how though!), so the next time one of them is clogged, be happy that your body is working to alleviate the sickness!!!

Roz~

Quote from: spitllama on September 09, 2012, 07:40:42 PMBecause she's your companion and friend! That's why you feel terrible and no it's not dumb. I'm glad you get to see her again.

I'm going to make a request that lots of pet owners argue about-- go in with her to the euthanasia room. I still regret the fact that I didn't do that for my Dalmatian "Polly" back in 2007. Animals don't understand what's going on and the vet is already a scary place. Give her a familiar face so she can leave peacefully with you in her mind :).

Thanks guys <3

And yeah I'd like to go in with her. I think my boyfriend managed to go in with his dog last month, so I should be able to go in with my cat too. Well, if it happens while I'm home and not while I'm in class.

Zunawe

Quote from: Mashi on September 10, 2012, 04:25:08 PMI think that may be related with how most people breathe unequally through the nostrils cyclically (as in, having more air flow in the right more than the left for 4 hours, and then more in the left than right for another 4 hours).  I'm not sure if it's possible to 'fix' without surgery or something though.  The airflow through the nostrils does affect a bunch of glands and the nervous system somehow (I'm too dumb to know how though!), so the next time one of them is clogged, be happy that your body is working to alleviate the sickness!!!
I love how you always pull out science to make these things seem petty. I don't think that's what you're trying to do, it just happens sometimes. Anyway, I guess it's possible that it's transferred to one side so that you at least have a normal flow through one. I just hate how awkward it feels.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Laptop's dead and I just spent my whole summer's paycheck to date to pay for a new one -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Internet is down at my house...and my phone sucks shit, because it doesn't have 3G...I don't know what to do!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I have to watch and take notes on these videos my math teacher posts online. She can check if and when we watch them, so I cant just fast forward and skip to the next one (they're 20 min long each). Yes teacher, I remember how to multiply and divide fractions, you dont need to explain everything that I learned a bajillion years ago.