The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Mashi on September 13, 2012, 06:08:20 PMwhat happened why is twg hurting people and making them sigh is something wrong with you two omg should i call a doctor ambulance hlp
Maybe we should call these people a Waah-mbulance.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

My fucktard of a coworker decided he didn't want to work today, because his "throat hurts a little bit". Who had to work more today? Of course it's me. -______-
I need a new job.

Also my parent are buying a house in a city I can't stand. They also told me the biggest reason as to why they want my cat to be euthanized is because they don't want her to move with us. I'm so fucking pissed out. If they do that I don't think I'll ever forgive them. Putting her down because she's sick and she's suffering, I'm okay with that, even if it makes me really sad. But doing it because you don't want to take care of her anymore? It's a living being for fuck's sake, who do you think you are deciding to throw her life away like that? I feel awful. I'm so sad and mad at the same time... Bleh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

You should tell them that, Roz.  If your cat means that much too you, and I know it does, you need to tell them so and stand up for yourself.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 15, 2012, 10:39:31 PMRoz, you spend way too much time on this topic. :(

You really do and it makes me sad and I just wanna give you a hug and some cupcakes...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Blargh, I wished those kind of problems could be solved by moving away with a packed suitcase or pet :/

...Also I realized the other day how bad I am at paying attention to detail when I'm not drawing/pictographing/painting. I didn't pay enough attention and nearly packed the teacher's violin and bow instead of my own. That's the second time :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

I gave my last piano lesson today.
I'm sick.
My knee hurts like hell.
And I came to the exam 15 minutes late.

My life sucks. :(

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on September 15, 2012, 10:59:00 PMYou really do and it makes me sad and I just wanna give you a hug and some cupcakes...

Well I do love cupcakes... ;)

Quote from: Ruto on September 16, 2012, 11:14:42 PMBlargh, I wished those kind of problems could be solved by moving away with a packed suitcase or pet :/

...Also I realized the other day how bad I am at paying attention to detail when I'm not drawing/pictographing/painting. I didn't pay enough attention and nearly packed the teacher's violin and bow instead of my own. That's the second time :(

I used to do the same with my piano teacher's sheets and books and every time she'd laugh at me QQ

MasterProX

Got my cast taken off my left wrist today, only to get another one put on that I have to wear for three more weeks.

I hate everything.

spitllama

Almost died in a car accident 10 minutes ago.

My friend that was driving mistook a solid green for a green arrow, and turned in front of oncoming traffic-- the first of which was a large black Ford truck going 40mph. I have never seen the grill of another vehicle as closely as I did through the window of his Chevy Impala. Holy shit.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on September 17, 2012, 01:47:41 PMAlmost died in a car accident 10 minutes ago.

My friend that was driving mistook a solid green for a green arrow, and turned in front of oncoming traffic-- the first of which was a large black Ford truck going 40mph. I have never seen the grill of another vehicle as closely as I did through the window of his Chevy Impala. Holy shit.

Thank you for staying with us Spit!!!

spitllama

Thanks guys. I'm okay. Both cars slammed on the brakes (probably not the wisest choice for our car), and the drivers got out to check what happened (I couldn't open my door since the truck was in the way). I wish you all could have seen the space between both of the cars. It is a miracle that they didn't touch. There was probably half a foot of space between them. How this stuff happens, I'll never know.
There was an exchange of profanities between the two of them, along with other drivers (this is in the middle of the intersection, mind you), the black truck backed up, and we were on our way.

Everyone yield on left turns! Please!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012