The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

SlowPokemon

A man I know died Tuesday night. I wish I could describe how sad I am about it. He was the most legitimately good man I've ever encountered in my life. 66, not that old. He was a general substitute teacher at my school, a really amazing guy who was going to get his own full time teaching job next year. Every week he'd go to our pizza restaurant and we'd talk. I just saw him Monday, I didn't know it would be the last time.

Graaaaahh that's so upsetting. He didn't deserve to die.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Geeze there's been so much death recently what is this all about? Sorry Slow. Hope there's a bit more closure than this.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on September 27, 2012, 07:34:49 PMGeeze there's been so much death recently what is this all about? Sorry Slow. Hope there's a bit more closure than this.

It's 2012...The day is coming.

The storms in Alaska, all the little wars breaking out...it's strange how it's all coincidentally building...
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

Yeah...all that death :( I guess I should quit complaining about studying then...

@Clanker

I don't really blame them for being careful. A couple of years ago, this kid died on a field trip to the beach because the teacher didn't think they needed a lifeguard on duty. And the school was run by loads of people that think they know better than a lot of other people >__>

Also lol there's no apocalypse. But if there is I won't need to pay back my loans, yay.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Quote from: Ruto on September 27, 2012, 08:02:29 PMAlso lol there's no apocalypse. But if there is I won't need to pay back my loans, yay.

yeah, I don't really believe in it, either...It could just be like a mental thing- people think the world is going to end, so the mental stress is slowly deteriorating their minds...

...Who knows?
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

I am horrible at studying and I have no idea how to learn to study well. blargh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: Nebbles on September 27, 2012, 08:05:14 PMI am horrible at studying and I have no idea how to learn to study well. blargh
I don't study. That's probably going to be a very bad thing later, but I've never needed to. I understand things with a few practice things in class.

If there's an apocalypse, then I just wasted 11 years of my life in school.

Fun fact: The Mayans didn't account for leap day in their "end of the world". Because of that, the exact day they predicted actually happened much earlier in the year.

Double ninja'd.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

It's not the end of the world, it's the beginning of a new age! Welcome.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

So many people dying. I don't even know if I should add my own troubles to the mix. But I guess I should.

My best friend's dad just passed away from brain cancer. He'd been fighting it for almost 3 years, and it seemed like he was doing fine. I have no idea how it happened. It's awful, because he was literally the nicest person I think I've ever known. Never raised his voice, never got angry, always tried to help everyone in any way he could. And now he's gone from a terrible, painful disease. This will be the fourth funeral I've attended in the past two years. Too many good people gone. Too many funerals.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Your boss leaves for vacation over the weekend and all the bad stuff happens.

Clanker37

Quote from: Ruto on September 27, 2012, 08:02:29 PM@Clanker

I don't really blame them for being careful. A couple of years ago, this kid died on a field trip to the beach because the teacher didn't think they needed a lifeguard on duty. And the school was run by loads of people that think they know better than a lot of other people >__>
Yeah, but we're going with somone who's more than capable of keeping us safe, plus we've had to do heaps of stuff on what to do in an emergancy. And the whole point of the trip is to teach us how to become independent and capable to live in a 3rd world country. They're ruining the whole point of the trip!

Bubbles

And apparently the guy who plays songebob died? Or is that just a rumor. Im more worried because he was also ice king from adventure time (Im so considerate)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Need a new car...Mine's driving into the light...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!