The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Yeah I put them in the box of stuff I'm keeping. They're in pretty good condition too. I might be able to sell them for a good price when I'm old =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

Yea all of mine have been in a box for a long time :P  Though I stopped subscribing after it got moved to Future US as the quality tanked.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

I still have a Nintendo Power ad in my Zelda: Collector's Edition disc case. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I actually subscribed. I'll probably keep mine for a long while.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Hard thermo exam today -.-

Also my professor told me to get someone from upstairs to break the lock on her file cabinet. She has multiple ones and I hope I didn't pick the wrong one.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

I'm out of anti-depressants, which means I'll be getting sick from withdrawal AND I'm 10x more emotional.
Let's look at the things that have made ETF cry or almost cry today:
-Thinking about Carrie Underwood winning American Idol (IT WAS YEARS AGO BUT I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR HER)
-Thinking about Princess Leia (that ones not so shocking)
-Someone left a card for hookers under my door (not even hookers I could afford)
-Hit my head on the wall
-Realizing I'll get sick soon
-Not wanting to be at school
-Laundry bag was heavy
-Realizing I need to change my major because I will never be an animator
-Realizing I may lose my work study job
-Etc.

the_last_sheikah

Sorry ETF, I'd send you cookies if I could, but I would eat them first, so have a virtual hug instead *hug*
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Wrydryn

You can't get a few more at the pharmacy to carry you over for a few days? If you have had the prescription filled in the past and it's not a drug that's abused, you should be able to get at most 5.

ETFROXX

My moms sending me some, so I'll hopefully be okay for a bit.

Ruto

Aww :(

Playing that pet game on Facebook helped me a bit after old Hammy. That being said, no one should know what I do in that game. Lol. The gifting feature there is better than most games, I think.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I hate the fact I can't sing... and that I feel like a total loser when I attempt to tweet my favorite LPer... sigh...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Quote from: Nebbles on October 01, 2012, 09:55:59 PMI hate the fact I can't sing... and that I feel like a total loser when I attempt to tweet my favorite LPer... sigh...
Who?

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Nebbles on October 01, 2012, 09:55:59 PMI hate the fact I can't sing... and that I feel like a total loser when I attempt to tweet my favorite LPer... sigh...
Nebbles is not a loser.
She's too awesome.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on October 01, 2012, 09:53:10 PMAww :(

Playing that pet game on Facebook helped me a bit after old Hammy. That being said, no one should know what I do in that game. Lol. The gifting feature there is better than most games, I think.

Looool omg XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.