News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Yes. I should probably mention I'm in retard math, because I didn't pass the exam to get into higher maths(it was all stuff I had learned sophomore year and had forgotten the summer after sophomore year)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I have to write a philosophy paper (for extra credit, god I need it) and I don't even know what to write or how to write it. Errgsaeh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I have to pick two different philosophers from what we studied so far and write about their views and which view I like better or something and we were on Epistemology or something like that

also my stepdad went to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well so haha like hell i feel like writing 

Ruto

Lol it's philosophy, just BS something. The professor's either used to reading terrible papers or impressed by it. True story. >__>

Stick with the Greek ones, I think most of the modern ones are just confusing themselves.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

You know what sucks? Getting in a car crash.

You know what sucks even more? When the car belongs to your parents.

But you know what sucks even more? $500 deductibles on repairs.

But you know what sucks the most? Having to start working 12 hours shifts to pay your wonderful car inssurance premiums that get tacked on(it's not like insurance wasn't already fucking outrageous)

Yeah, car crashes fucking suck.

Wrydryn

Mashi's a jerk. He beat me up and gave me his lunch money. :(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 07, 2012, 09:07:09 PMMashi's a jerk. He beat me up and gave me his lunch money. :(
Wait a minute... he beat you up... and then gave his lunch money to you?? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Guh, nature hunting for this Sigilyph is so irritating...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 07, 2012, 09:07:09 PMMashi's a jerk. He beat me up and gave me his lunch money. :(
You know, this is just the kind of frivolous activity Mashi would indulge in.

Kman96

this is the B.S. that needs to be stopped in our country. Bullies should be beating up kids and taking lunch money. Not giving money.

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO???

/sarcasm
Party Hard!
[close]