The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Why am I here

Biology is so boring.
I'm not going to play my 3DS in class either, I got it taken away last time I tried that :/
I like food.

Wrydryn

You haven't made any room for us on your schedule. :(

Ruto

I don't bother with planners anymore, it's not like I follow them xD Something always comes up...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Quote from: Ruto on October 16, 2012, 12:59:39 PMI don't bother with planners anymore, it's not like I follow them xD Something always comes up...
SAME HERE.
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 16, 2012, 12:51:51 PMYou haven't made any room for us on your schedule. :(
I wish I could... I'm just THAT busy.

Next week should see a significant decrease in stuff. I'm slowly coming back :D

Quote from: Ruto on October 16, 2012, 12:59:39 PMI don't bother with planners anymore, it's not like I follow them xD Something always comes up...
But what about when you can make time specific boxes and color coded to match the things you are doing so that you know what is going on during that day and you can plan ahead and it doesn't give you a headache when you look at it and stuff... seriously... I love making planners.

Ruto

XD

Well sure, I plan all the stuff I know about, but then things like to surprise me. Such as staying an hour later for work, computer problem, someone coming over for a surprise visit...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 16, 2012, 09:51:08 AMI'm not going to play my 3DS in class either, I got it taken away last time I tried that :/

Last semester I played sm3dl during my ear training class, since the campus I went to that year was all derpy and behind. Lol, I wasn't even sneaky about it, I would play it with my elbows on my desk and put in earphones for that hour-and-a-half. Ended up making a 99 in the class. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ETFROXX

My nexus has seemingly short battery life. I couldn't have burnt it out already?

Spent a good hour on a paper for English class. Saved it. Afterword could not find it ANYWHERE. Have to redo. Fuck my cock.

Also allergies.

KefkaticFanatic

Do you have some app running the CPU all day long?  Mine has a 1-2 day lifespan.

me irl
[close]

DrP

ETFROXX

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 18, 2012, 10:09:41 PMDo you have some app running the CPU all day long?  Mine has a 1-2 day lifespan.

Mmm, not sure. I might've.

Bubbles

A girl in one of my classes on the topic of currency: "How come since Disney World is in Florida and is part of the US but it has its own type of money?"
Everyone in the class: *facepalm*

(If anyone was wondering, she was talking about Disney Dollars)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 19, 2012, 11:10:14 AMMmm, not sure. I might've.
Check the battery stats and see what is whoring all the life.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 19, 2012, 02:26:05 PMA girl in one of my classes on the topic of currency: "How come since Disney World is in Florida and is part of the US but it has its own type of money?"
Everyone in the class: *facepalm*

(If anyone was wondering, she was talking about Disney Dollars)
Sometimes I wonder how these people exist. Somebody asked once in my AP Euro class when the USSR went to war with Russia to take their land.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on October 19, 2012, 02:45:41 PMSometimes I wonder how these people exist. Somebody asked once in my AP Euro class when the USSR went to war with Russia to take their land.

ohh that's hilarious XDDDD