News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

My life has just been one thing after another this year. I miss high school where everything was simple.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 26, 2012, 02:11:38 PMI have bad news.

I have been feeling sick lately, so I went to a doctor a month ago.

I have cancer. I might die. I'm serious. I'm shocked.
Quote from: Nebbles on October 26, 2012, 03:14:20 PMThat hurricane is coming in our direction, and I'm completely home alone and terrified - what if something happens to the house? Oh my god what am I gonna do???
I will be praying for both you guys.  Heart goes out to ya.  Specially you, FSM.  You're going to have to walk a long road.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Oh FSM :c
I'll pray for you tonight, best of luck to you.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

Learned earlier this week that my father as cancer too u_u
I really hope you get better FSM, and I hope you can keep up posted about how you feel and how the treatments go!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Roz~ on October 26, 2012, 07:25:57 PMLearned earlier this week that my father as cancer too u_u
I really hope you get better FSM, and I hope you can keep up posted about how you feel and how the treatments go!
Arrg, I know so many people who do. :(  Roz, I'll add your dad to my mental prayer list.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

FSM, I'm really sad to hear that. But as long as you caught it early, you should be fine. Unfortunately, you'll have to get the cancer surgically removed since that the only sure fire way to get rid of stomach cancer. And surgery isn't very fun.

But we're all here for ya, buddy. I know you'll kick cancer's ass Armstrong style(but with less steroid abuse). It's gonna be hard, but you can do it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Aw. FSM that's awful. Cancer is such a guessing game all the time. I really hope you pull through. Beat cancer's ass. It deserves no place in your body.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

D: I have a doctor's appointment again tomorrow. I'm so scared. :(

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

FSM-Reapr

Summer went past fast. :( I wish it would be summer again.

Bubbles

So at my house where I am now I never even lost power, but the entire island where my shore house was got destroyed. Im pretty sure the house is ok, since our neighbor who stayed on the island said it looks fine. I just looked at the twitter and tumblr pictures and its terrible. (http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/lbi) My family has no idea what happened to my dads boat, since even though we took it out of the water it flooded so much that it probably floated away. Theyre not letting anyone on the island for 10 DAYS since people are idiots and will probably hurt themselves somehow

EDIT: Ok, adding.
At the beginning of the month I texted my friend who transferred out of my school and asked her if she wanted to go trick-or-treating together, and that she could invite anyone else she wanted to. A few days ago she texted back saying that she "already made other plans". All my other friends live 2+ hours away so....Im either not going trick-or-treating this year or Im going with my 5th grade sister. Yippie.

Also, Halloween has been rescheduled by my town for Saturday, but the next town over says Friday. Either way Im going both nights :D