News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Ruto

mta.info, you liar-.- There weren't any A trains today...

At least the professor's late too. Also today's the first time I went out in more than a week and it got cold already.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Been feeling horrible for the past 2 weeks. Constant headaches, no appetite at all, and I feel sick every time I eat.  I'm always tired, even when I sleep 8+ hours per night, and I have this weird stomach pain that just won't go away. Doctor time again u_u
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

I hate that people feel sorry for me. I feel so embarrassed when people gather around me to say that they sorry. :(

SuperFireKirby

People telling you how they're sorry for blahblahblah is awful. I'm so sorry thatyou have to go through that. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

ive been playing virtues last reward for about eight hours of play time

suddenly ds freezes

game card is firmly in place

ds not bumped at all

wtf ds

now i have to sit through an hour of text again

Luckily, I had decided to save randomly in the middle of a playthrough, rather than waiting till I saw an ending as I have been doing. If I had had to do the entire playthrough over again, I would have killed something.

Great game though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Apparently I have anemia. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay -_____-
As long as I don't need to get my spleen removed I should be fine. I guess.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mashi

Patchouli from Touhou has anemia and she's super cool and a genius!  She's like you!
But anyhow, I'm sure that you can handle it, Roz!  You're a tenacious Ma'am from what I know, so it's only a small hurdle for you compared to things like appendicitis!

the_last_sheikah

Halo 4's multiplayer install disk requires 3.5 gigs of memory, and my 4 gig flash drive decided it only wants to access 3.2 gigs.  Now I'll have to go back out to gamestop, get an 8 gig flash drive for $20, and only then can I play online with my friends.
First World Problems FTW!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Clanker37

I have a piano exam in 24 hours. No matter how many exams I've done before, I always get nervous. Currently rocking back and forth in a corner. D:

Bubbles

Aww Roz I'm sorry but I'm sure you can pull through it! Everyone's getting sick  :(

And Clanker, what kind of exam: playing/performance or a written theory test thing?

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Roz~ on November 06, 2012, 02:14:16 PMApparently I have anemia. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay -_____-
As long as I don't need to get my spleen removed I should be fine. I guess.

You can do it Roz!  You have a flamethrower!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 06, 2012, 04:27:01 PMHalo 4's multiplayer install disk requires 3.5 gigs of memory, and my 4 gig flash drive decided it only wants to access 3.2 gigs.  Now I'll have to go back out to gamestop, get an 8 gig flash drive for $20, and only then can I play online with my friends.
First World Problems FTW!
You got it already? Augh! I have to get to GameStop and pick it up. Then we'd finally have a chance to play something together! Lol.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*