News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

I have a playing test in orchestra on Friday on an excerpt from the "Walzer" from Tchaikovsky's "Serenade for String Orchestra".

...it's impossible.

It's the top staff from 1:06 to 1:54.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 06, 2012, 07:30:02 PMYou got it already? Augh! I have to get to GameStop and pick it up. Then we'd finally have a chance to play something together! Lol.
Yeah, I had to bike 3 miles to, and then 3 miles back from gamestop, in 40 something degree cold, to pick it up after school.  Totally worth it though.  But like I said, now I've gotta go out and get a bigger flash drive so I can actually use multiplayer. :P
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MasterProX on November 06, 2012, 07:47:34 PMI have a playing test in orchestra on Friday on an excerpt from the "Walzer" from Tchaikovsky's "Serenade for String Orchestra".

...it's impossible.

It's the top staff from 1:06 to 1:54.
Start by practicing really slowly and working your way up. You can do it!

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 06, 2012, 07:49:47 PMYeah, I had to bike 3 miles to, and then 3 miles back from gamestop, in 40 something degree cold, to pick it up after school.  Totally worth it though.  But like I said, now I've gotta go out and get a bigger flash drive so I can actually use multiplayer. :P
#FirstWorldProblems
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on November 06, 2012, 02:14:16 PMApparently I have anemia. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay -_____-
As long as I don't need to get my spleen removed I should be fine. I guess.

Eat a ton of steaks :( Or this horrible tasting herb soup my dad makes sometimes...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

Remember to eat lots of zinc and vitamin A. :(

Why does everything bad happen to Roz?! D:

spitllama

Great Grandma passed away tonight. You will be missed Grandma Flo :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

I never got to even see my grandparents. :( I'm sorry Spit.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, come on SocialFox. The capitalization of the P in 'person' was completely uncalled for.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 06, 2012, 07:51:46 PMStart by practicing really slowly and working your way up. You can do it!
#FirstWorldProblems

No hash tags. This is not Twitter.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Mashi on November 06, 2012, 03:28:10 PMPatchouli from Touhou has anemia and she's super cool and a genius!  She's like you!
But anyhow, I'm sure that you can handle it, Roz!  You're a tenacious Ma'am from what I know, so it's only a small hurdle for you compared to things like appendicitis!
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 06, 2012, 07:00:40 PMAww Roz I'm sorry but I'm sure you can pull through it! Everyone's getting sick  :(
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 06, 2012, 07:09:16 PMYou can do it Roz!  You have a flamethrower!
Quote from: Ruto on November 06, 2012, 09:35:24 PMEat a ton of steaks :( Or this horrible tasting herb soup my dad makes sometimes...
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 06, 2012, 10:03:14 PMRemember to eat lots of zinc and vitamin A. :(

Why does everything bad happen to Roz?! D:

Thanks guys <3
I'm always sick, so I'm somewhat used to it =P
The only real downside so far is always being out of breath since I don't have enough oxygen in my body. Going to class is a real torture... and it only takes 5 minutes to get there by walking. u_u Oh and being tired all the time sucks too. I feel like I'm spending my life napping when I could do more productive stuff.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

What are you talking about. :3

Okay so I'm trying to pick my classes for next semester. I'm majoring in Translation which means I need to take Translation classes. However, some of the classes me and my friends need to take were already full before we could make our choices.
Dafuq is this
Scumbag University
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.