News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

People die everyday. "While you're still alive, someone's breathing their last breath."

About this 2012 thing... I always wonder... What if the world already did end? But we didn't notice? Maybe our memories have been altered to think nothing has happened, and we're just thinking we're proceeding with our "supposedly normal lives"? I can't explain my thinking any more simpler. This is a paradox of some kind. xD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bubbles

I know they do, but I've only known one or two people in my entire life to die, and now all of a sudden theyre all dying.

And that sounds like something from a video game or tv show :P

Saria

At least this isn't happening to everyone I guess. Maybe it's a coincidence with you? You know lots of people, probably. By the way, how is your friend feeling? :(
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Bubbles

Which one -.- If you mean the one who just lost his mom, then I have no idea. My mom just told me after someone texted her it, but thats all we've heard. Im sure its not good. I dont feel like I know any more people than a normal person, but its most definetly a coincidence

Saria

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 24, 2012, 08:08:53 PMWhich one -.-
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 24, 2012, 06:57:11 PMAnother one of my friend's parents died today. She got hit by a car while checking on her shore house that got flooded during the hurricane.
^THIS FRIEND WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT.
Anyways, this is a big mystery. ??? 11 people you know dying in 4 months is a LOT. :-\
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

blueflower999

Quote from: Saria on November 24, 2012, 07:57:56 PMAbout this 2012 thing... I always wonder... What if the world already did end? But we didn't notice? Maybe our memories have been altered to think nothing has happened, and we're just thinking we're proceeding with our "supposedly normal lives"? I can't explain my thinking any more simpler. This is a paradox of some kind. xD
Try playing Mother 3
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

No not 11 people dying, only about 3. The rest were either seriously hurt or diagnosed with something potentially deadly

Kman96

Quote from: Saria on November 24, 2012, 07:57:56 PMAbout this 2012 thing... I always wonder... What if the world already did end? But we didn't notice? Maybe our memories have been altered to think nothing has happened, and we're just thinking we're proceeding with our "supposedly normal lives"? I can't explain my thinking any more simpler. This is a paradox of some kind. xD
You just about summarized the matrix...

...kinda.
Party Hard!
[close]

Greg

If that's the case, it doesn't really matter for us anyway. :P

Saria

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 24, 2012, 08:16:22 PMTry playing Mother 3

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 24, 2012, 08:19:36 PMNo not 11 people dying, only about 3. The rest were either seriously hurt or diagnosed with something potentially deadly
Oh that's not too bad. That's better than 11 people dying. D:

Quote from: Kman96 on November 24, 2012, 08:20:37 PMYou just about summarized the matrix...

...kinda.
WHAT THE HECK IS A MATRIX.

Quote from: gzgregory on November 24, 2012, 08:26:24 PMIf that's the case, it doesn't really matter for us anyway. :P
It'll be cool if there was a zombie apocalypse. Does anybody here watch The Walking Dead? Once I had a dream I was shooting zombies in the brain with a bow and arrow. It was awesome!!! xD
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Saria

I didn't summarize the matrix. I have never seen that thingy-majingy before.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

Meh, it's alright. The first one was pertty good, but the second and third kinda sucked.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I find it best to avoid thinking like that, because then you spin around for ages blanking out at the ceiling and you only end up with more confusion and a headache D:

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Saria on November 24, 2012, 09:05:56 PMI didn't summarize the matrix. I have never seen that thingy-majingy before.

basically, everyone is like dead/asleep, and think that the life they are living is reality, when it's just a realistic program made by these evil robots, while their actual body is in some tank in a flying spaceship that is simultaneously battling the evil robots. A select few are pulled from this "reality" and control the ship and learn special fighting techniques to battle the robots and control the Matrix program.

I don't know what I'm talking about, I've only seen the first one and that was like 3 years ago.

See, it's like the same thing ::)
Party Hard!
[close]