News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

What I don't understand is why they're mad about an anime that is heavily westernized and released by Disney :P it's not like its a bad movie
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

While being disgusted at weeaboos is potentially valid, being mad at a Ghibli film being a choice just means they're dumb tools.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

yeahhh I mean it's not even that weeaboo-ish (I could understand the weeaboo thing)

KefkaticFanatic

Enjoying Ghibli is like enjoying Pixar though, you can't be too old.  Unless you were some creepy toy story fanboy or something, then I guess it's weird.

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Oh, also, the person who called me a weeb is really annoying, he makes racist, sexist, homophobic and blasphemous comments at people almost ALL THE TIME. And if someone makes a tiny comment towards him, he cries like a baby and the person can get suspended.

[/rant]

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Today my professor stopped in the middle of lecture and asked if we smelled pot. I did first, since I was sitting near the door, but I didn't want people to think I did drugs...

Also, then she went off on a tangent and said how security in the school wasn't that good. Once someone walked in on her taking a shower in the locker room.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Hm. It's about 2:30 pm and I just got out of the shower after waking up. This morning didn't exactly go as planned.

Well, should probably go get some bre--lunch before all the places close.

Roz~

Ugh so I was supposed to go see the Final Fantasy concert with a friend. We were supposed to leave from Quebec city on Saturday, but he just told me that he was going back to his place this week, meaning he won't be in Quebec city. I don't have my car because something broke on it. Well thanks for telling me. Now I have an expensive ticket and no way to go see the damn show.  Two other friends of mine are going: I asked one of them if I could go with him, but he didn't reply to my message even though he saw it, and my other friend's car is already full. I'm pissed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

That SUCKS. Is there even a bus or something you can take?

Bubbles

I've had a stomachache since last Tuesday, and it hasnt let up at all. Its just one continuous ache. I already took two days off from school, so I decided to go in today since I really need to get the work done since the teachers are rushing things before the midterm. I got through half of a class before I almost fainted with pain, then had to sit with a very grumpy nurse for an hour before one of my parents could come pick me up.

I feel like shit