News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

5' 15"

Pants are terribly difficult to find. I'm skinny too. 130 lbs, and it's only that high because of my height.

(Also, yes that was a joke. I can divide.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on December 16, 2012, 05:57:25 PM5' 15"

Pants are terribly difficult to find. I'm skinny too. 130 lbs, and it's only that high because of my height.

(Also, yes that was a joke. I can divide.)
5 feet 15 inches... wait, what.

There are 12 inches in a foot?  :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 16, 2012, 06:03:57 PM5 feet 15 inches... wait, what.

There are 12 inches in a foot?  :-\
That's what I meant by the stuff in parentheses. People always comment on my height, so I tell them that as a joke. 5' 15" = 6' 3"
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Ruto on December 16, 2012, 06:27:40 PMAnswer: http://www.mediafire.com/?1212qux02y6z0ob

Uhh I didn't think of the title.
WOOOOOWWWWW...I thought I saw a similar thread on here somewhere...maybe not. I don't really remember.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

"Bow to the longest man ever"

Or something like that
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on December 17, 2012, 09:13:33 AM"Bow to the longest man ever"

Or something like that

Actually it's "bow to the longest child ever"

There are some things you don't ever forget
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Bf and I decided to visit his parents this weekend, and we planned to leave tomorrow morning, because we have a final tomorrow afternoon. The problem is that there's going to be a huge snowstorm tomorrow, and it's going to start tonight and end tomorrow night. Bf doesn't want to leave too early because he doesn't get to see his family too often. I get that, but I don't want to drive in the middle of a storm. Plus it takes 2 hours and a half to get back to school, and since there's a snowstorm it's probably going to take 3 hours and a half. And it's Christmas next week: we're visiting his family again because of that. Also his family is really pushing us because they don't want us to leave early. Geez it's like no one around me fucking thinks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.