The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Roz~

^this
Also I managed to convince everyone that we had to leave early, but the weather was pretty terrible anyway. I hate snowstorms.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

EFitTrainr

Yeah well in Alaska it's -45 degrees. So SUCK IT UP.
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Well that might be difficult. There's alot of air in Alaska.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 17, 2012, 08:50:53 PMYeah well in Alaska it's -45 degrees. So SUCK IT UP.
Yeah. It was foggy AF today. Hard to drive around in.

I almost needed a Staraptor to use Defog on this shiz.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 18, 2012, 08:54:52 AMI am Kirby I can suck anything up
penis

I'M SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST I'M NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO RESIST THAT

Jamaha

Hm.

The exam today went horribly. Most likely a 0, with some luck 1. Programming assignment is still unfinished, although I spent most of the time today writing it. What else could I have been doing? Studying for tomorrow's exam - guess not. So I doubt that'll go all that well either. Good thing there's another exam for both of the classes in January. Oh wait, they are exactly at the same time. Failing at least one of them, then.

This semester didn't exactly go according to the plan.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

I managed to score average on the diffeq exam.

Average was 40%.

I don't feel very good about that.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 17, 2012, 08:50:53 PMYeah well in Alaska it's -45 degrees. So SUCK IT UP.
Don't worry, it gets that cold here too as well. It's been surprisingly hot so far though, except for the last couple days.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro