News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 20, 2012, 12:32:27 PMOmg Nebbles I will bury you in presets if you manage to help me somehow

It's about comparing Ireland and Switzerland together, talking about their differences and similarities. Talking about their economy and climate. I can post more details, if you're interested.

I can't tell my parents about making a project in the middle of the night. Must wait until they go to sleep.

:3
Under normal circumstances, that would be reasonable... if it didn't have to be 9 pages. D:

I wish you luck.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

I had to write a paper like that for my geography class, and really the only thing that takes time is gathering information about the two countries. If you really are into it writing 9 pages takes 2-3 hours. I think you should be okay.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Just rant about the Irish Civil War for a few pages and you should be fine. Wars fill up books. Use them whenever possible in essays.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Well if he's comparing two countries, rambling about wars might not the wisest. It's geography, not history.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

No it's sooper easy. Watch

So Ireland shares it's border with Northern Ireland, a province of the United Kingdom created after the Irish War for Independence and then

BOOM! go on for a page about dat shit

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quotebest pieces of ireland: lucky charms because green hobbits are ireland's trademark, therefore lucky charms are the best about ireland and this is totally not a joke i simply ran out of things to write
I seriously am going to keep this in the project. Fuck the police

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I had to write a French paper (6 pages) about the law in France that requires workers to work a max of 35 hours a week instead of 40.

Brought up jobs crisis in the world and managed to talk two pages about the job issues in the US and some bases on the 2008 financial crisis.

I got an 88.

nbd.

GaryOak

I'm really annoyed by this thing they call Internet. Let me tell you why.

During the last 3-4 years I've had three awesome communities with people I really liked and had much in common. There was no such day when we weren't in contact. Few of them I met in person and they all were just as nice irl too. Many irl friends just have gone their own ways and many of them are just jerks so it was so great to have that kind of communities with people I really liked. Chatting with them was a big part of daily life. Ninsheetmusic is a good community too so I guess many of you understand what I'm saying.

So the annoying part is? GODDAMN LOVE TRIANGLES. There were love triangle situations in two of these communities and they led to that sort of drama that none of us is talking to each other anymore. And that is very sad. All of them were people who I really was taken liking to. Guess it can't be helped.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on December 22, 2012, 12:13:39 PMI'm really annoyed by this thing they call Internet. Let me tell you why.

During the last 3-4 years I've had three awesome communities with people I really liked and had much in common. There was no such day when we weren't in contact. Few of them I met in person and they all were just as nice irl too. Many irl friends just have gone their own ways and many of them are just jerks so it was so great to have that kind of communities with people I really liked. Chatting with them was a big part of daily life. Ninsheetmusic is a good community too so I guess many of you understand what I'm saying.

So the annoying part is? GODDAMN LOVE TRIANGLES. There were love triangle situations in two of these communities and they led to that sort of drama that none of us is talking to each other anymore. And that is very sad. All of them were people who I really was taken liking to. Guess it can't be helped.

XDDDDDD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: GaryOak on December 22, 2012, 12:13:39 PMSo the annoying part is? GODDAMN LOVE TRIANGLES. There were love triangle situations in two of these communities and they led to that sort of drama that none of us is talking to each other anymore. And that is very sad. All of them were people who I really was taken liking to. Guess it can't be helped.
'round here we call that an orgy.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Waddle Bro

Guess what I got for Christmas?

2 books and a boardgame. No Wii U.

Fuck Christmas. Seriously, this sucks ass.

TheZeldaPianist275

lol join the club.  I won't be getting one either.  But I'm happy anyway!.....

#lameattempttocheerwaddleup

Mashi

WaddleBro, I love youuu.
Don't feel down, maybe things will improve later!  Maybe you'll get a Wii U later in time, when there are more games for it and it's cheaper (giving the possibility of more games being bought for you!).  Sometimes, you have to be patient, even when unfair or troublesome things occur.  Things wouldn't improve if one ranted of them instead of trying to solve the problem!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 24, 2012, 07:20:21 AMGuess what I got for Christmas?

2 books and a boardgame. No Wii U.

Fuck Christmas. Seriously, this sucks ass.
Well wah wah suck it up, buttercup.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman