News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Yeah, really I don't think getting a WiiU now is worth it. It'll be cheaper next year, plus there aren't a lot of games released yet... imho there's nothing really interesting to play at the moment. That's why I didn't buy it.

Ugh I'm sick again QQ Tried to go to the hospital to get some medicine yesterday but I didn't feel like waiting for at least 6 hours so I went back home. At least I feel a little better today...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Waddle, dont worry. Dont get it until they release the Zelda game :3

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on December 24, 2012, 07:49:31 AMWaddleBro, I love youuu.
Don't feel down, maybe things will improve later!  Maybe you'll get a Wii U later in time, when there are more games for it and it's cheaper (giving the possibility of more games being bought for you!).  Sometimes, you have to be patient, even when unfair or troublesome things occur.  Things wouldn't improve if one ranted of them instead of trying to solve the problem!
:D

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 24, 2012, 08:28:56 AMWell wah wah suck it up, buttercup.
You seem such a jerk :(

Shadoninja

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 24, 2012, 08:38:23 AMYou seem such a jerk :(
Be thankful you even got something with the economic situation and the looming fiscal cliff.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

OHDEARGAWDFISCALCLIFFNOOOOOOOOOOI'MFALLINGGGGGGGGGGOFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the holidays are supposed to be about being thankful for what you have. Not caring about what you don't have. But by god, who the hell cares about that anymore? It's all about WANTWANTWANTWANT. Fucking greed with Santa Claus(or...technically Rudolph) leading the way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

I most likely won't get to open any presents until both of my sisters come home from Europe, because they, ya know, didn't invite me to go. When do they get back? About two days before school gets back. So that's

1. I'm trapped in my house with no one but my parents.
2. I only get about a 2~3 day margin in which to mess around with my new stuff
And to top it all off,
3. I have an entire unit of homework I have to do.

Worst break ever. >:(
Party Hard!
[close]

MoboMoga

Wait is it Christmas in Europe already??
If it is, Merry Christmas ._.

Waddle Bro

We open our presents on Christmas Eve.

Best European tradition ever.

spitllama

Yeesh Waddle Bro just be grateful...

And same! Presents tonight :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Don't get upset about not getting good presents. We did christmas early this year and I acted like an immature baby when I hardly got anything, but you have to realize there's a time to grow up and be excited for the little kids to get stuff.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

^what everyone else said.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 24, 2012, 12:18:18 PMDon't get upset about not getting good presents. We did christmas early this year and I acted like an immature baby when I hardly got anything, but you have to realize there's a time to grow up and be excited for the little kids to get stuff.

Watching their reactions is a lot more fun, yeahhh XD And how'd they be happy getting toys for Christmas, etc.

Also a parcel with stuff I ordered is stuck at the post office since it closed early today. As long as it didn't get lost or held by customs I'm fine with it lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

lololol Waddle

You haven't received my present yet. ;)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr