News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 02, 2013, 08:26:37 PMIs it just me, or is NSM becoming a bit more dickish?
^This is totally true. Like wtf happened. I miss the early days when I joined NSM. There were no perverse or immature people! Why did most of the members have to leave or not be active anymore. The old, happy, funny days reminded me of Concerto, Rozzy, my old husband Slow, JubJub, Universe-X, Dude, Fingerz, Hansi, Kefka, quiet and hard to understandable Mashi, SuperFireKirby of course, ETF, Jamaha, Bloop, Olimar, HugoMeister, Cobraroll, Fabbemanen, Winterkid09, Dr. Pamplemousse, Qew, MassiveMayhem, Shadowkirby, Kman, Nebbles, GaryOak, Pumpyheart, Spitllama, Maestro, and Ruto. I miss y'all. :< So does Snowball.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MaestroUGC

Oh, ok, I guess I'm not part of your fond memories.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

Water u taking abowt.

It's just that we don't talk a lot. D:
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

MaestroUGC

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

MaestroUGC

Yes, and it's a shame because I'm god-d*** hilarious.

spitllama

APPARENTLY I'M NOT COOL EITHER.

Wait I hardly know you Saria.

Point taken.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

I...I WAS INCLUDED IN A LIST!!!!!!!!!!!

This is seriously a first. NO ONE EVER INCLUDES ME IN LISTS I SHOULD BE IN. THANK YOU SO MUCH SARIA.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 03, 2013, 10:48:14 PMI...I WAS INCLUDED IN A LIST!!!!!!!!!!!

This is seriously a first. NO ONE EVER INCLUDES ME IN LISTS I SHOULD BE IN. THANK YOU SO MUCH SARIA.

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 29, 2012, 04:21:33 PMHi JaMaHa
Hi Ruto
Hi Kefka
Hi Dude
Hi Saria
Hi Shado
Hi ETF
Hi Shadow
Hi Mashi
Hi Hugo
Hi Roz
Hi Slow
Hi SFK
Hi Deku
aaaand hello Zintendo!
If I didn't say hi to you, it's not because I don't love you hi  I just don't care:p  (I'm joking.)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

Quote from: Saria on January 03, 2013, 09:05:57 PM^This is totally true. Like wtf happened. I miss the early days when I joined NSM. There were no perverse or immature people! Why did most of the members have to leave or not be active anymore. The old, happy, funny days reminded me of Concerto, Rozzy, my old husband Slow, JubJub, Universe-X, Dude, Fingerz, Hansi, Kefka, quiet and hard to understandable Mashi, SuperFireKirby of course, ETF, Jamaha, Bloop, Olimar, HugoMeister, Cobraroll, Fabbemanen, Winterkid09, Dr. Pamplemousse, Qew, MassiveMayhem, Shadowkirby, Kman, Nebbles, GaryOak, Pumpyheart, Spitllama, Maestro, and Ruto. I miss y'all. :< So does Snowball.

>:O Even I was included although I'm the most inactive jerk who ever attended NSM...
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Waddle Bro

Quote from: GaryOak on January 04, 2013, 03:14:11 PM>:O Even I was included although I'm the most inactive jerk who ever attended NSM...
that's because you're gary mothafucka oak

Kman96

Guys, Tweedle Dee died, January 5th, 2013, at 12:45 am. He was 2 months and 23 days old. Roy, unfortunately, must be dragged down with him. May they rest in peace.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

<3 I told you this would happen. I hope Roy understands

And yes Im still awake. help

ETFROXX

My sleep schedule is super fucked up and I have to go back to school Sunday. FUUUUUUUUU