News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

S*** I have to finish the geography project this weekend.

My life is awful nao

Bubbles

Im sitting and thinking "Hmm.. maybe Ill watch a couple movies then start reading this book before I leave at 5"

Its 4 now. Why is the time of day so confusing for me lately DX

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 05, 2013, 01:02:03 PMIm sitting and thinking "Hmm.. maybe Ill watch a couple movies then start reading this book before I leave at 5"

Its 4 now. Why is the time of day so confusing for me lately DX
Maybe you should sleep earlier, bubbturnal.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Toby

1 day to finish art portrait, 2 art essays and a history essay. Can I do it?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 05, 2013, 07:00:51 PM1 day to finish art portrait, 2 art essays and a history essay. Can I do it?
I know what that's like... I have to finish one PE essay (1-2 pages, almost nothing, if the topic wasn't so narrow), one Health essay (same as PE), write notes for Biology finals, do a "Key Assignment" for Algebra II (long and synthetic division, something I haven't yet studied in my curriculum), and grades for Algebra II (in highschool, the homeschool program I use doesn't do them) before Monday (when Winter Break ends). D:

I wish you luck!! ;D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

:I Jealousy stinks and I wish I wasn't jealous but bleh bleh whine whine!!!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on January 05, 2013, 07:27:52 PM:I Jealousy stinks and I wish I wasn't jealous but bleh bleh whine whine!!!!!
why so jealous?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

....sigh

I'm jealous of all those lucky people who got to Magfest and meet Chuggaaconroy. Mostly because I'm a big dumb baby with a huge crush on him. Sigh sigh sigh

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Again, there will be plenty of opportunities to meet Chuggaa. He's at multiple gaming conferences every year, including PAX Prime and E3, if I remember correctly. You'll get your chance!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

I want to go to the E3 so bad. :< Sucks to be European.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Got my sleep schedule fixed but now I have to go back to school. This long break wasn't such a good idea, now I have to get use to being away from home all over again. :/