The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

Yay, hit send on a text that said things I didn't mean to say. Now I want to die.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Saria

^Say something like this; "Oh that wasn't meant for you. It was for my mom."
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

It wouldn't work, what I said was totally directed to what I was talking about.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

I got locked in my wardrobe today. My brother pushed me in when I bent over to pick up a hanger then he jammed the sliding door with a box full of books.

Ruto

This guy I haven't talked to for almost 5 years is trying to talk to me on facebook for the past week. Same guy that used to annoy the crap out of me when I was 12 by burping all the time and laughing at his own jokes.

Also I heard another classmate I knew in fifth grade just got engaged. That's kind of depressing but I said that to really make a contrast between me and all the people I went to school with. Why am I the only one that still likes to read, study and be left alone?

/rant

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

I'm no good with the ladies.

I want to get myself a girl, but I know that it'd be no good for me, as I have way too much on my plate to focus on something like that. Les Mis was a great movie, but it just exemplified the fact of how lonely I am in my day-to-day life, and I can't wait to get out on my own journey, adventure, that takes me away and to new experiences, where maybe then I can meet a girl who will be fit for me...

Ah, fate is a heartless bitch.
(But I'll take fate over gravity any day)
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

No good with the ladies? Pssh. It's just that every lady you try to be good with is too insensitive and heartless to be worthy enough for you!
Whisper of the Heart did the same thing to me, except I dont really feel like it. Sure it'd be nice, but Im a lazy :P

Quote from: Kman96 on January 08, 2013, 09:32:26 PMthat takes me away
like new jersey

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Kman96 on January 08, 2013, 09:32:26 PMLes Mis was a great movie, but it just exemplified the fact of how lonely I am in my day-to-day life, and I can't wait to get out on my own journey, adventure, that takes me away and to new experiences, where maybe then I can meet a girl who will be fit for me...

Well no shit, Les Miserable is a downer of a story.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 08, 2013, 09:40:32 PMWell no shit, Les Miserable is a downer of a story.
well yeah, I knew that before watching it, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make -.-
Party Hard!
[close]