News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

^Yeah, The Boy Who Cried Wolf ISSSS pretty cute. BUT, I think you still beat him.

AND Neebles, the reason I type in all caps and act so outrageous all the time is because I feel it's the only way people on this site will realize I exist. You ain't alone hun, but you also certainly ain't insignificant. Everybody here is trying to make sure you know that you are an important part of this site, or else they might not have bothered saying anything let alone anything nice.

YOU ARE AWESOME. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 10, 2013, 07:01:19 PM^Yeah, The Boy Who Cried Wolf ISSSS pretty cute. BUT, I think you still beat him.

AND Neebles, the reason I type in all caps and act so outrageous all the time is because I feel it's the only way people on this site will realize I exist.
^THE CAPS PART IS TRUE. THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY I TYPE IN CAPS. And no, I'm not talking about TBWCW.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

EFitTrainr

I like food.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 10, 2013, 06:50:47 PMIt proves that Cracked is the greatest.

I think that's accurate. And so was that article.

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 10, 2013, 07:04:47 PMyeah she's talking about me

Pretty sure she was talking about [censored].

WAIT. You cosplayed Kyon didn't you? HMM.

I think the only option is that Jub3r7 is the cutest.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

I see you've found my self-portrait.

Wait, that's not me, I don't play Magic.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 10, 2013, 07:04:47 PMyeah she's talking about me

Its definitely you. I mean, just look at that majestical face
<<<<<<

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 10, 2013, 07:09:48 PMI see you've found my self-portrait.

Wait, that's not me, I don't play Magic.
That's Yugioh

Saria

Hmm. Maybe yer right, Shadowkirby.

NINJA'D AGAIN.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2013, 07:07:50 PMI think the only option is that Jub3r7 is the cutest.
Yer the worst ex evar.

NINJA'D AGAIN. STAHP, PEOPLE.

NINJA'D TWICE. FAK.

HOPEFULLY THIS TIME IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

NOPE. I'LL POST AGAIN.

EDIT: FINALLY IT'S FAKING SUCCESSFUL.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 10, 2013, 07:09:57 PMIts definitely you. I mean, just look at that majestical face
<<<<<<
ShadowKirby is so hawt in dat pic

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Ok but seriously who are you talking about because I need to refresh on their apparently beautiful face