The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2013, 10:10:15 AM...There was little math to be learned that day.
Now kids, when you have 2 earlobes, and one is stabbed, how many earlobes will you have.

Toby

ETFROXX

So. I was all excited to go home today and see my dogs.

My car won't start. Looks like I need a new starter.

Fuck.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

My friend already made that joke:

it looks like I need a new starter
[7:52:53 PM] Connor: pick squirtle
[7:53:07 PM] Jordan: wat
[7:53:12 PM] Jordan: ...lol

SuperFireKirby

Your friend Connor is a wise man.

Bulbasuar is by far the most LAME of the Gen. I starters. He's so LAME that I'm not even gonna bother fixing that typo in his name.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

Sorry, but Squirtle is cuter even when he's rabid:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 11, 2013, 09:46:46 PMYour friend Connor is a wise man.

Bulbasuar is by far the most LAME of the Gen. I starters. He's so LAME that I'm not even gonna bother fixing that typo in his name.
Actually, Bulbasaur, even with its elemental wakness, has the most advantage over the other starters. Also It's a drainer pokemon, and drainers are the best.

Jamaha

Bulbasaur > all. Fact.

Also, going to the math exam today was interesting. According to the registration system the exam was supposed to be in lecture hall C. Unfortunately the closest entrance to the building was blocked by the construction work. So I went to the next entrance, which was locked. Third entrance then, on the other side of the building. There I find a note on the door stating that the exam is actually in hall M, which, due to the construction, was actually not accessible via that door. So I walked to yet another door before getting to the right place. Fun.

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

blueflower999

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 11, 2013, 03:01:21 PMI have a horrible cold :(
So do I D:

Studying for mid-terms is no fun when you're sick.

(But at least I have Mega Man 2 to play around with  ::))
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 11, 2013, 09:53:13 PMSorry, but Squirtle is cuter even when he's rabid:

Bulbasaur is cute. BULBASAUR LOOKS LIKE ONE OF MY HAMMIES DAMNIT. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday