The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

I find it sad that the bad news topic has more posts than the good news topic.

SuperFireKirby

Didn't the good news topic get locked? Or just forgotten about, at least.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on January 22, 2013, 03:41:56 PMI find it sad that the bad news topic has more posts than the good news topic.
I'm pretty sure the rant topic was made long before the Made Mah Day topic was created.

The fact that the topic has almost CAUGHT UP to the rant topic is rather impressive. We're going on two years in April.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

And this topic was made as an outlet cause there was this awful combo of people complaining about their lives in the almighty thoughts topic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2013, 06:29:14 PMLong ago there actually was a topic called "the good news topic" and it was locked, just as SFK said.
Yep. Dat's da one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Been playing Pokemon all night. School starts in 4 hours.

I guess I'll be sick today.

SlowPokemon

I am feeling sick o_-

I have to go to school tomorrow though because my music composition for Technology Student Association is being judged (in house composition to see whose gets to move on to the state level).

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2013, 06:42:13 PMTechnology Student Association
It was supposed to be a productive club

I went there and everybody was playing minecraft or halo or wandering into the robotics room next door

or chasing each other with yard sticks
actually that wasn't until I joined and started chasing people with yard sticks
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Our chapter is very productive; we don't have anything like that.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 22, 2013, 06:57:46 PMor chasing each other with yard sticks
actually that wasn't until I joined and started chasing people with yard sticks

But I kind of wish we did.

Really, though, you should have done something so you could come to the TSA State Conference and meet me. It's not too late--just sign up for extemporaneous speaking or something that you go there and do, rather than a project you have to prepare in advance.

Olimar12345

read the last few pages.

Edit: whoops, I was thinking about the "Bad News" topic. I don't remember why this one was locked. Prolly cus it was inferrior to the pytotm thread.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GaryOak

Time series and Indexes. The most boring class ever.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary