Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

♪プラチナ うれしいのに♪
♪プラチナ せつなくなって♪
♪プラチナ なみだがでちゃうのわ♪
♪なんで どうして ディスコテック♪

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on January 28, 2013, 08:36:15 PMjesus christ do you know how tired I am of hearing it everywhere

it's not christmas

please stop
But...snow miser/heat miser are two of the really coll/hawt christmas songs. D:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 28, 2013, 08:47:01 PMBut...snow miser/heat miser are two of the really coll/hawt christmas songs. D:
^ listening to the miser brothers will never be too much for me
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 28, 2013, 08:36:15 PMjesus christ do you know how tired I am of hearing it everywhere

it's not christmas

please stop
Nebbles does not have any more Chirstmas Spirit left. :(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

So I wake up, feeling like I've slept forever. I look at the clock, hoping that its at least 4 or so.

Its fucking midnight. I slept for half an hour, and theres no way I'm falling back asleep.

I realize that if I turned on my laptop I could catch Olimar on tinychat, since he's probably still there. Instead, I come on here and everyones singing Christmas carols

I love you guys <3

SuperFireKirby

YOU'RE WELCOME

DECK DA HARRS WEETH BAWRS OF HORRY
RARARARARA RARA RA RA

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

Oh come on, you have to at least give me that last one. XD

SlowPokemon

Christmas music is lots of fun. If you don't celebrate it just ignore it! There's no reason we can't sing it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I got shot in my left arm today and it hurts like hell when I try to move it! D':

I'm serious. Cut off my arm.

Bubbles

Like literally shot or a needle from a doctor? XD

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 29, 2013, 11:48:29 AMLike literally shot or a needle from a doctor? XD
goddamnit bubbles, i was trying to make a joke by saying "oh i forgot the article"

youre on my black list