The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

Started school today...And got the worst maths teacher ever...
She doesn't know how many years is from year 1 to year 12.=_=
And for homework...she wants to know how much money your parents spent on your music career so far.

=3= WHAT?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SuperFireKirby

lol wut. That doesn't seem very mathy to me. More like: I'M A DICK FOR INQUIRING ABOUT YOUR EXPENSES.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

And the last of the cacti is now dead. So much for plants in my apartment.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 30, 2013, 10:07:32 PMlol wut. That doesn't seem very mathy to me. More like: I'M A DICK FOR INQUIRING ABOUT YOUR EXPENSES.
"YOU ARE POOR NOW GO TO THE CORNER OF SHAME WHILE WE RICH PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU"

I have missed the wonderful language of English too much.
German sucks ass, seriously.

The only reason why you should go ever go to Germany is to come see me and legal alcohol for 16ers.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 31, 2013, 06:54:38 AMLol she's a teacher. She's not rich.
but that supports my point

they pretend to be rich so the rich kids wouldnt laugh at them

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 31, 2013, 06:54:38 AMLol she's a teacher. She's not rich.
In my school they are.
And what's worse is that they keep trying to increase their pay.  Now some teachers do deserve it, but others don't do JACK SHIT!!!! ...sorry, lost my cool, anyways it's probly a good thing I only have to deal with the ridiculousness of this school system for a few more months, then it's the rediculousness of college.  Woo.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

God, 0:50 AM and throwing up becuz sick while playing Pokemon Showdown.

:'< I've missed competitive Pokemon battling too much. :3

Toby

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Dude on February 01, 2013, 08:17:54 AMRIP Grandma.
D:
I'm sorry Dude :(

Listen some music that's happy but also kinda sad:

ETFROXX

Kman96

Dude, I know how it feels to lose a grandparent. While I only have two remaining (My father's dad died when I was just a baby, so I don't have any memory of him), I was only 8 years old when my grandma was taken from me.

While being 8 years old, I didn't quite associate with death very well, and so I wasn't quite as emotional as I had wanted to be, I suppose. Now you, you are a grown man, and you have had your grandparents all your life. I can't imagine the troubled heart you must feel, having all those years being dragged away from you, while some of us were only children. But on that same note- you are a man. and I know that even with the loss of your beloved grandmother, you can still rise above it. Losing loved ones is a natural part of life that everyone must go to, and someone somewhere else wanted your grandmother to be with them instead of here. Hopefully somewhere better than here.

So instead of being down and sad, just think of how much she loved you and that now this is her time of peace to be somewhere loving and happy while she looks down on you living through her memory.

Good luck, my man.
Party Hard!
[close]