News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 04, 2013, 04:55:17 PMSo I bought this cool wooden sword thing and a pair of nunchuks, but my preferred weapon is definitely my staff. I can't find it anywhere and I'm sad. :(
I prefer nunchuks, once you become experienced enough where you aren't constantly hitting yourself in the head...

Quote from: Mashi on February 04, 2013, 06:17:42 PMok ill start doing that
Don't do it too excessively, like me. :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 04, 2013, 07:00:34 PMI really wish I had a best friend. Like, a guy I could just do stupid stuff with. And who knows me really well and whom I could always rely on. I don't have a best friend, and especially lately it's really bumming me out. I haven't gotten depressed in a long time (probably been at least a year) but to be honest, it's really depressing me lately. I really wish I had someone like that, and I just don't. You know how sometimes you feel left out because everyone around you has a boyfriend or girlfriend, and you're single? Similar situation.

I just really want someone like that. I don't have a real best friend and I've been feeling super lonely. I want a best friend so badly. It really depresses me that I don't have one.
I'm a partial hermit... :P I've never really had many friends, so I guess I've sort of adapted to that...

Quote from: Kman96 on February 04, 2013, 07:56:34 PMWell, for those of you who saw it, I'm glad, but my mom found out about my vlog and she's really pissed. She's taking away my phone, my iPod, and limiting my access of her computer, oh, and I have to take the video down. I don't understand my parents at all anymore.

so if you don't see me around the forums, that's why. Goodbye all, for a while.
Uhhhh... O_o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Some parents are such asshats. I like mine because they don't care as long as I'm not costing them any money.

Though they are under the impression that I'm a gay druggy. Which is only 1/4 true.

But I'm sad, because the possible departure of kman makes the asshat/cool peeps ratio on NSM even more drastic. Though Whir's return does offset it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Kman nooooooooooooooooo :(

And Slow if you ever come to Finland to see me(and beautiful scenery ;) ) we're going to do all kinds of mad shiz!

ETFROXX

So its 6 am, I can't get back to sleep, and all I want is to listen to Tegan and Sara.

I'm looking at you, SFK.

SuperFireKirby

YAY

THOUGH I AM SOORY FOR YOUR SLEEP DEPRIVATION.

goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, like the first time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Kman DDDDDDDD: At least it was the vlog and not nsm, right? *tries to be an optimist but is really crying*

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 04, 2013, 07:00:34 PMI really wish I had a best friend. Like, a guy I could just do stupid stuff with. And who knows me really well and whom I could always rely on.
Name your time and place and we'll have a threesome "chat" with Mashi and I. ;)

Also, back from everything. Is it bad that I kind of had fun?

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on February 05, 2013, 05:05:53 PMName your time and place and we'll have a threesome "chat" with Mashi and I. ;)
did i cease existing

you obviously mean to have a 4 way with slowpokemon
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Hmm I've made out with Jub3r7 and MassiveMayhem but not Dude or Mashi.

Let's do it. Literally.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on February 05, 2013, 05:05:53 PMAlso, back from everything. Is it bad that I kind of had fun?

Not at all, it's good you're starting to recover. It doesn't do to dwell on these things too long.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

Fuck. I'm completely done dealing with people. I'm so dissappointed in humanity right now.
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 05, 2013, 09:53:28 PMFuck. I'm completely done dealing with people. I'm so dissappointed in humanity right now.
What happened?  .___.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel