News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

So apparently one of the awesomest person in my life had a heart attack this morning and I hear about it 18 hours later than anyone else. And I'm fucking here unable to go see him.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

I hate when I'm texting someone, and they respond with like one or two words. Like "yeah" or "mhm" or "okay" (my least favorite)
and they expect me to follow up with that? SAY SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE STOP BEING BORING.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

blueflower999

I very much agree with this. FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS MY PAIN.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on February 08, 2013, 06:02:14 PMI hate when I'm texting someone, and they respond with like one or two words. Like "yeah" or "mhm" or "okay" (my least favorite)
and they expect me to follow up with that? SAY SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE STOP BEING BORING.

Same reason you love me huh :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Uh usually when I respond with one word texts it's because the conversation is boring and I don't want to talk anymore.

In other words, it might be intentional.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

TheZeldaPianist275

Took a snowball to the head last night.  Except it was really an iceball and I had to go get six stitches. >__<

SlowPokemon

The Internet is a lot less fun when you start to see human nature everywhere. :/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 09, 2013, 07:35:08 AMTook a snowball to the head last night.  Except it was really an iceball and I had to go get six stitches. >__<

oh my god are you okay?! D:

TheZeldaPianist275

lol yeah.  Got a nasty lump but my head doesn't hurt that bad after the numbing stuff.  Gonna have an awesome scar :D

Nebbles

Make up a cool story about your scar and impress everyone!

Bubbles

So apparently I'm leaving in an hour for my beach house. In February. In the snow.

...why?

MaestroUGC

Because it's a freakin' beach house.

I fail to see how having a beach house is something to complain about, it'll actually be warmer on the coast, too.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Im not complaining about having a beach house, Im saying that its below freezing after a blizzard and my family wants too go to the shore. And no, its always more than 5 degrees colder because of the wind off the ocean or something