The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

so im not getting that dog because the foster parents it had before loved it too much and adopted it themselves

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 15, 2013, 05:41:00 PMHey it'll be okay :( he was a good pet. You are in my thoughts.
*SHE. SNOWBALL WAS A GURL.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Saria on February 16, 2013, 09:13:20 AM*SHE. SNOWBALL WAS A GURL.
GEEZ SLOW, HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT SNOWBALL THE BADASS HAMMY WAS A GIRL??? SHAME ON YOU.

Roz~

So yesterday I ordered some pizza. I didn't eat all of it because I wanted to keep some for today. Came back from work tonight and my brother ate all of it because our parents are on vacation so "there wasn't anything else to eat". He also said I owed it to him because he had to empty the dishwasher and he hates doing that. Really? Seriously? How fucking lazy/retarded can you be to think people owe you stuff for doing chores in the house? I fucking hate my brother. He's a douchebag who thinks he can do whatever he wants, and all he does is drink beer and yell at me/my parents. Hopefully I'm moving in a couple of months... I can't stand him.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Roz I'll make you a pizza :) I'll make it at the restaurant and send it to Canada

And the pepperoni will spell "ilu Roz" because I like your breasts
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MassiveMayhem

Yay, people who complain about stupid little things. Like a game.
IT'S A GAME PLEASE STOP GETTING UPSET.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

FSM-Reapr

Suffering of a bad food poisoning.

Fml. I feel like shit now.

EDIT: FML HARD

:'(

FSM-Reapr

Double post. Screw you complainers.

I just threw up even harder than on the 10th of November 4:00 AM.

I can't stand this pain. D':

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Grrr, this boy in my computing class is driving me nuts without even saying anything! I have to sit next to him at the computers and he's soo ewwie!

Some background knowledge;
This guy has a really big head and he is suppose to be a 'hardy'. He smokes, drinks, takes drugs but is the biggest weirdo ever, I hate him! I don't hate anyone else in my school but he drives me nuts.

Back to the story;
Right, so at the computers he bites his nails and spits them away. He sucks his fingers and makes this awful sucking sound when he does so. He swings around in his chair making horrid comments about decent people. His big head stays in the corner of my eye the whole time. He kicks my chair and puts his feet up on it. If none of this is bad enough he picks his nose.... AND EATS THE BOOGERSS AERHGFHGDRGJIIUIIIIIIHGFSSAAAAAS!

BonusPwnage

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 18, 2013, 12:13:48 PMGrrr, this boy in my computing class is driving me nuts without even saying anything! I have to sit next to him at the computers and he's soo ewwie!

Some background knowledge;
This guy has a really big head and he is suppose to be a 'hardy'. He smokes, drinks, takes drugs but is the biggest weirdo ever, I hate him! I don't hate anyone else in my school but he drives me nuts.

Back to the story;
Right, so at the computers he bites his nails and spits them away. He sucks his fingers and makes this awful sucking sound when he does so. He swings around in his chair making horrid comments about decent people. His big head stays in the corner of my eye the whole time. He kicks my chair and puts his feet up on it. If none of this is bad enough he picks his nose.... AND EATS THE BOOGERSS AERHGFHGDRGJIIUIIIIIIHGFSSAAAAAS!
That must be really annoying. Hmmm, sounds eerily similar to someone I know.

This isn't really anything major, but in my free time at school I go to the library and use the school's sheet music program. It's really cheap, but it's still fine to work with. The point is, I can still use dropbox to save the files. So I finished something this morning during homeroom and I wanted to save it, so I went on dropbox and did. Now it's fourth period, and when I tried to open it through dropbox to show my friend (he's really into music) I couldn't access it. The school blocked it! I don't even understand why. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the site, it's just a way to save files. Well, it's really annoying, since my flash drive came from the paleozoic era (meaning it's really slow). It takes about 15 minutes to get a one page song onto my flash drive, and I really don't have that much time on the computer. Well, I guess it ould be a good thing. Now I can just stick to Finale unless I'm in orchestra class. My orchestra teacher wants all of the students to be able to arrange music on the computer using that stupid program, but since only me and one other student actually like to arrange, it's pretty pointless. Most of the students here don't even care about music. Well, maybe they care a little, but not enough to practice. It sounds like death every rehearsal. Ugh, I'm just ranting on about something that doesn't really matter. Sorry about that.

Saria

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 18, 2013, 12:13:48 PMHis big head stays in the corner of my eye the whole time.
This made me ROFL! xD

Quote from: BonusPwnage on February 19, 2013, 07:57:42 AMThis isn't really anything major, but in my free time at school I go to the library and use the school's sheet music program. It's really cheap, but it's still fine to work with. The point is, I can still use dropbox to save the files. So I finished something this morning during homeroom and I wanted to save it, so I went on dropbox and did. Now it's fourth period, and when I tried to open it through dropbox to show my friend (he's really into music) I couldn't access it. The school blocked it! I don't even understand why. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the site, it's just a way to save files. Well, it's really annoying, since my flash drive came from the paleozoic era (meaning it's really slow). It takes about 15 minutes to get a one page song onto my flash drive, and I really don't have that much time on the computer. Well, I guess it ould be a good thing. Now I can just stick to Finale unless I'm in orchestra class. My orchestra teacher wants all of the students to be able to arrange music on the computer using that stupid program, but since only me and one other student actually like to arrange, it's pretty pointless. Most of the students here don't even care about music. Well, maybe they care a little, but not enough to practice. It sounds like death every rehearsal. Ugh, I'm just ranting on about something that doesn't really matter. Sorry about that.
I didn't get a word you just said. =]
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Saria on February 19, 2013, 10:27:49 AMThis made me ROFL! xD
I didn't get a word you just said. =]
Yeah, I guess that's a side effect of reading long and boring posts.

Saria

No, I just don't get how those technology things work. D:
SARIABALL
cooperating anal