The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

So after going to bed at 4 am (playing mafia.. that game is SO AWESOME), I had to get up early to do my senior project.

I did 6 tax returns today, which in the end, I felt REALLY tired after everything... and then proceeded to act like some drunk hipster... it was quite funny.

Bubbles

The girl did the project, but now I have to face my entire history class as they listen to me sing

help me

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Quote from: DrP on February 23, 2013, 08:16:52 PMSo after going to bed at 4 am (playing mafia.. that game is SO AWESOME), I had to get up early to do my senior project.

I did 6 tax returns today, which in the end, I felt REALLY tired after everything... and then proceeded to act like some drunk hipster... it was quite funny.

Mafia as in sort of TWG or mafia as in some playstation game or whatever?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 24, 2013, 08:41:43 AMThe girl did the project, but now I have to face my entire history class as they listen to me sing

help me
Why? What happened?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

It's probably a history song project. I did that last year. It'll be fine just don't be too awkward. Sing your best.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Yeah, thats it slow. Is it really that common? Every freshman has to do it. I record my voice and then play it back, so I have to sit there in my desk as the computer plays my voice T^T I think I'm going to ask to leave the room or something

MaestroUGC

I never did that. That sounds awesome, what did you do?

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2013, 11:50:07 AMIt's probably a history song project. I did that last year. It'll be fine just don't be too awkward. Sing your best.

Wow I'm glad I never had to do that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 24, 2013, 12:17:49 PMI never did that. That sounds awesome, what did you do?
Youre joking right? We had to pick a person from ancient Rome and some song (or write your own but lolno) and reqrite the lyrics so they're about the person. Then you have to sing the lyrics, record it, and add it to a video of you dancing. Basically making a song with a music video.

But I sung the CHORUS. As in, THE THING THAT REPEATS 3 TIMES

Dude

MaestroUGC

Nope, never did anything like that. Which is a shame, it would've gave me a good reason to write my first Pop Hit on the Life and Death of Julius Caesar.

SlowPokemon

Actually we wrote our own! I wrote the music for our group's. 'twas awkward but pretty fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Actually, I'm going to give it a shot. "The Ballad of Caesar (A Story of Love, Loss, War and Murder)"

Zunawe

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 24, 2013, 12:59:24 PMActually, I'm going to give it a shot. "The Ballad of Caesar (A Story of Love, Loss, War and Murder)"
Make sure to say "Et tu Brute?" in it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things