The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

How the hell did brave win the Oscar too

Seriously every other nominee was 100000x better! Even Wreck it Ralph!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2013, 06:15:24 PMHow the hell did brave win the Oscar too

Pixar always snaps up the awards. I wanted Wreck it Ralph to win...

At least Paperman got best animated short!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2013, 06:15:24 PMHow the hell did brave win the Oscar too

Take away the video games and Wreck-it-Ralph is any other children's movie. Frankenweenie was good, Paranorman was kinda meh. Pirates! Band of Misfits was really the only film that was better than Brave imo.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Also, this may just be me, but Seth MacFarlane is a horrible host. Or I just don't like his crudely offensive jokes... at all...

SlowPokemon

Frankenweenie and ParaNorman were both better, I thought, in addition to Pirates. Wreck it Ralph was still better than brave, if only a little.

And I don't think Seth MacFarlane is being that offensive. Pretty funny, actually. I just wish his work was better so I could justify liking his personality.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

He sort of is... sexist jokes and joking about Chris Brown and Rihanna really weren't funny.

Some jokes are okay, but ugh, I don't really like him.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on February 24, 2013, 06:54:53 PMAlso, this may just be me, but Seth MacFarlane is a horrible host. Or I just don't like his crudely offensive jokes... at all...
He was a very good host, but some of his jokes did go a bit too far.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Yeah... Tina and Amy were much better at Golden Globes imo

But eh. In other news, I have a commentary due on the 28th for a book I barely read. Go me!

MaestroUGC

MacFarlane was out of his league.

Also:

Oscars 2013: Year of the Beard
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Then treat your depression with immature methods. Lot's of ice cream and candy and maybe an episode of Blue's Clues. BOOM. DEPRESSION CURED.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Warning: Side effects of the intake of such immature depression curation methods may cause severe problems such as the lack of maturity;
Warning: Stop being sad please.  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

ETFROXX

Eh, I'm somewhat over it. Been telling myself to grow the fuck up. I think it's working?

JDMEK5

I played The Legend Of Zelda again yesterday. I was so depressed and discouraged... Those stupid fish cannons....
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26